Week 16: Saints at Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans played with one of the better teams and Tannehill was great. They should get Henry, Jackson and Simmons back next week. Whether the Texans rest their starters or not they are banged up. 

Steelers lose!

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

There are so many miscues by this franchise this year it’s hard to pinpoint one exact reason why this team won’t make the playoffs (if they don’t). 

Only 2 of consequence.

Starting Mary for 6 games

The kicker situation

Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Again, that’s not the rule. You were wrong. The refs called it on Keanu Neal who just ripped his Achilles. 

Was Neal celebrating breaking an all time record? As lawyer you should know what the absence of a specific scenario in the rules means.

Just now, oldschool said:

Only 2 of consequence.

Starting Mary for 6 games

The kicker situation

I think not doing enough for the pass rush on the offseason is part of it. Arthur Smith being bad early on, then good, then back to bad (I thought he was pretty bad in this game). 

1 hour ago, CreepingDeath said:

More deleted threads today?  Why is it when the Titans lose these past few weeks that threads are deleted?

@Jonboy

@OILERMAN

@TitansGuru

I merged one thread today that was about the Titans not being able to beat the Texans bc it easily fits into the playoff talk thread. If you want my personal opinion though, there should be even more threads deleted and merged. Zero to do with losing. 100% to do with over the top trolling. 

I can’t say why threads were merged or deleted if it wasn’t me who did it but I’d Guess the same folks trolling with unneeded threads is a big reason why. 

@TitansGuru

@OILERMAN

Tell me though, @CreepingDeath, which threads were deleted that you’re just dying to read?

Just now, Jonboy said:

I merged one thread today that was about the Titans not being able to beat the Texans bc it easily fits into the playoff talk thread. If you want my personal opinion though, there should be even more threads deleted and merged. Zero to do with losing. 100% to do with over the top trolling. 

I can’t say why threads where merged or deleted if it wasn’t me who did it but I’d Guess the same folks trolling with unneeded threads is a big reason why. 

@TitansGuru

@OILERMAN

I merged a few 

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

In addition people should be banned for trolling.  As far as I know two posters have ever been banned.  At least in recent times.  It should be way more.

Bans might not do anything.  They might come back with another account.  There's two posters who have done that.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic