Week 16: Saints at Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

Just now, TrueLuvYaBlue77 said:

All of a sudden the line can't block again, QB getting sacked and can't make throws without some idiot fumbling or being leveled by a better athlete.

A lot of it is just because the Saints are so good up front. The other factor is we don't really have a run game right now. It allows them to be more aggressive since the linebackers are getting our RB down on first contact (if he gets past the line.) 

And YOU DO REALIZE that we're playing one of the best teams in the league right? We have been holding our own all game, with 3rd string corners and no running back. 

Sit down son. Grown folks trying to have a conversation. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans played with one of the better teams and Tannehill was great. They should get Henry, Jackson and Simmons back next week. Whether the Texans rest their starters or not they are banged up. 

Steelers lose!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Was it? It was a good first quarter. 

Uhh, I like football, I don't give a shit about winning and losing every game. I want Tennessee 2 win and wish they would win every time. But you can watch a loss and still enjoy how it was played.

Sorry to you fans that really think we are a better team with Ryan Tannehill and Mike Vrabel. Can we at least have a coach and offensive coordinator who can win 10 games and showcase better offensive stats than 2016 for the quarterback position... Oh, that's right, we'll get that next year when the great Tannehill plays for an entire season under Arthur Smith, so I'm suppose to believe.

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

24 unanswered points in this game after a fluke 14-0 start.... titans offense scored 2 TDs after the first quarter of the game today...

They stopped respecting our run. Should have put Dawkins in earlier. 

It's all good man. It's the Saints and a meaningless game. We almost beat their ass with 3rd string corners. HoF QB with ALL THE RECORDS

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still can't believe this wasn't a flag.

I simply don't understand the rule. I thought it was any contact with the head even if not targeted. i.e. reckless leading with a shoulder or a helmet. I don't think that goes uncalled 99 out of 100 times.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic