Conservative talk show host canned after wishing for a school shooting to get media off impeachment coverage

9 Nines

First Hillary Clinton was too kind to call them deplorable.  There is really not a word to describe them. Also, this attitude is likely shared with more Trump supporters than it is not.  For example, I suspect the typical Trump supporter would have shuckled in agreement had he been listening to the show and many would have probably cheered in agreement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/475256-conservative-radio-show-canceled-after-host-wishes-for-nice-school-shooting-to

A Denver radio station has canceled a conservative talk show after one of its hosts on Wednesday wished for a "nice school shooting" to interrupt the media coverage surrounding the impeachment proceedings against President Trump. 

Chuck Bonniwell, a conservative radio host, made the remarks during 710 KNUS's "Chuck & Julie" afternoon program. After noting the "never-ending impeachment" of Trump, Bonniwell joked that "you wish for a nice school shooting to interrupt."

This man is a perfect illustration of Donald Trump and his supporters. They have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever and are entirely tasteless and classless individuals. I’m sure this guy has made this joke several times before around his idiot friends and got a chuckle in response. 

6 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

First Hillary Clinton was too kind to call them deplorable.  There is really not a word to describe them. Also, this attitude is likely shared with more Trump supporters than it is not.  For example, I suspect the typical Trump supporter would have shuckled in agreement had he been listening to the show and many would have probably cheered in agreement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/475256-conservative-radio-show-canceled-after-host-wishes-for-nice-school-shooting-to

A Denver radio station has canceled a conservative talk show after one of its hosts on Wednesday wished for a "nice school shooting" to interrupt the media coverage surrounding the impeachment proceedings against President Trump. 

Chuck Bonniwell, a conservative radio host, made the remarks during 710 KNUS's "Chuck & Julie" afternoon program. After noting the "never-ending impeachment" of Trump, Bonniwell joked that "you wish for a nice school shooting to interrupt."

Despicable.  Evangelicals are attracted to Trump like fly's to shit.  It's disgusting.  

Imagine if you were in a political rally and the speaker said the dead husband of a woman might be looking up from hell.  Laughed about it.  And there you are screaming in support of him.  Oh, you tell everybody you are a christian.  I work very hard to say things to this woman I converse with to get her to see how this man doesn't match at all what she says she is about.  I asked her "what would you say if I asked to grab you between the legs?"  It got kinda quiet.  

But they voted for him when he made fun by mocking a person with a physical problem.  When I grew up, back in me and @Little Earl day you would get you ass whipped for making fun of a cripple.  

There's a certain amount of hypocrisy in most all people, but these repub evangelicals have taken it to a new low.  

10 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

spacer.png

I see you had a quick reply.  Your statement is about people who aren't even into politics.

What I said was real.  You know we didn't even hit another boy with glasses on.  You could at least say you are ashamed that your guy makes crude jukes about a woman's husband climbing out of hell, but I guess you are where you are-right now.  But in these times we need to lift our sights.  We have children and grandchildren who are watching.  By that I mean the generations behind us.  I am about learning to live on a higher spiritual plane.

A lot of people say creepy shit behind closed doors, but he did this at a podium in front of thousands.

33 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

spacer.png

not sure, but according to Billy Graham Christians, they’re worried that amoral clownprez is looting, destroying, and setting a flame to important American democratic principles. But I’ll check with a few friends too, just to be sure.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Well in the last 48 hours we’ve heard Trump has been treated worse than innocent women who were burned at the stake, worse than a man who was beaten and crucified, and that the event amounts to thousands of US servicemen being killed by the Japanese. Why should it surprise us that of course kids should die to get attention off of the investigation? It’s clockwork at this point. 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:45 PM, Rolltide said:

More lies from the libtards. Trump never mocked that "crippled" reporter! 

Since we are applying the actions or words of one person to an entire group, millions of people then I'm blaming libtards for the deaths of 3000 people on 9/11/2001. 

Yes, he did. You can make bullshit excuses all you want, but he did it and it's as plain as day on tape. Spinning it just shows how in denial you are. I am not going to characterize all Trump supporters based on the school shooting comments, but you absolutely have to own the odious shit he says, does, and tweets. 

The only thing worse than Trump mocking the handicapped guy at the podium is the bald face lying by Trumpers denying and excusing it. Nobody should be okay with this shit he does from the podium. What’s pathetic is just how much Trumpers have ceded their long burnished moral high ground image in the Trump era. Seems like reinforcing low points are a weekly occurrence, along with all the rationalizations, deflections, and outright lies (that didn’t happen). 

Archived