Trump Impeached

tgo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@JakePA_Titan   You owe the board $20 sir.    @TitansGuru - feel free to message Jake with payment info! 

Quick, let’s impeach him again!

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well worth it to see that desperation.

You bringing guru into makes you look like a bitch though. 

I'll send you the 20. I'm not signing up for an automatic renewal. 

PM an address.

Send it to Guru for the board- I’m sure there is an easy way to Venmo or Paypal payment to him. 

33 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well worth it to see that desperation.

You bringing guru into makes you look like a bitch though. 

I'll send you the 20. I'm not signing up for an automatic renewal. 

PM an address.

doubt it.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Sad day but a neccessary one.

It is one step towards establishing rules governing between absolute power and democracy. There has never been a president who so blatantly refused to adhere to the principles of our democracy and rule of law. Nixon tried but in the end knew that he was a beaten man and bowed to the rule of law. It becomes even more complicated now. This is the closest we have come to failure in our democracy and the constitution.

The Senate could potentially become complicit in Trump’s obstruction of Congress. When the dominos start falling it’s hard to say where they’ll stop. Idon’t expect anything less from them than what we’ve already seen, but the very rule of law will be tested in the impeachment trial process. I don’t expect Trump will be removed from office but the trial wrests the executive power argument from the conversation. Trump has rarely been held accountable for anything he’s done wrong most of his life but I guarantee you he’s not feeling all great and powerful tonight. 

Edited by freakingeek

Senate won’t do shit. Republicans have completely given their souls to Trump and it doesn’t appear to be getting any better. 

McConnell and all of his accomplices should be dragged out of their homes and offices by an open mob and stoned to death if they follow through with their plan.

Edited by TitansFan777

4 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

Senate won’t do shit. Republicans have completely given their souls to Trump and it doesn’t appear to be getting any better. 

McConnell and all of his accomplices should be dragged out of their homes and offices by an open mob and stoned to death if they follow through with their plan.

We a are only able to have a place like TR because we no one is stupid enough to continue on like this. Stop already.