Titans Sign K Greg Joseph to 3-yr Deal; Succop to IR

Jonboy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m assuming he’s mad at the agent. Paul probably got a hint the titans were gonna sign this kicker so Paul rung up the agent and agent denied. So Paul has no story.

The league average the past few seasons for PAT's has been around 94%.

You know your teams kicking has been bad when you are posting practice video footage from reddit of a kicker the team has signed in December. Nice leg though.  

On 12/17/2019 at 4:05 PM, Jonboy said:

At least he has game experience. 

I understand the mental meets physical combined with comfort in a system and with receivers etc overlaid against the best DCs and top defenders that creates a perpetual shortage of "quality" QBs.

But seems like there would be way more than 32 people who could consistently kick a ball 50 yards through some posts. Maybe not 100,000, but like 300.  For a couple million $$$ or more a year??

Edited by chef

Really like the explosiveness of this guy's leg.. most of those kicks were from the 38, a few from the 42 yard line, or 48 and 52 yard kicks..this would be an improvement..

Edited by Nash

19 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Why did we even pick up Santoso in the first place instead of this guy..?

Good question. And why didn't we send Santoso out on the 45 yd field goal?

The signing made absolutely no sense if he was just going to do kickoffs.

Edited by Former_Fan

22 minutes ago, chef said:

At least he has game experience. 

I understand the mental meets physical combined with comfort in a system and with receivers etc overlaid against the beat DCs and top defenders that creates a perpetual shortage of "quality" QBs.

But seems like there would be way more than 32 people who could consistently kick a ball 50 yards through some posts. Maybe not 100,000, buy like 300.  For a couple million $$$ or more a year??

There are.. in Europe and South America. But NFL teams dont go there to teach/recruit. 

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Why did we even pick up Santoso in the first place instead of this guy..?

i dunno. injury to kern? age with kern? he'll be 34 next season. 

most likely just trying to get too cute with the kicking position and thought in case something happened to kern we'd have a  decent backup there too.