Jonboy

Titans Playoff Scenarios: Win and We’re In

1 hour ago, XanderMXIX said:

We aren’t beating the Texans so it doesn’t matter 

Whats funny is, I am from Upstate NY, have been a Giants fan since I was a kid. I have been on these Titan forums for about 6 weeks now lurking in the shadows. I never really thought about the Titans much up until Tannehill got his shot at QB. I always liked the dude and thought he was a solid player who got stuck on a shit team. 

I have adopted Tennessee as my team for the remainder of the season from game 6 forward. I feel like I am a closet long term fan haha.

How can you not root for them? They 100% can beat Houston.... And what does Houston really have to play for anyways? They are already in.

Be happy your team has a shot. NYG won't be relevant for another 3-4 years minimum. Enjoy it now.

8 minutes ago, CarlTrooper said:

Whats funny is, I am from Upstate NY, have been a Giants fan since I was a kid. I have been on these Titan forums for about 6 weeks now lurking in the shadows. I never really thought about the Titans much up until Tannehill got his shot at QB. I always liked the dude and thought he was a solid player who got stuck on a shit team. 

I have adopted Tennessee as my team for the remainder of the season from game 6 forward. I feel like I am a closet long term fan haha.

How can you not root for them? They 100% can beat Houston.... And what does Houston really have to play for anyways? They are already in.

Be happy your team has a shot. NYG won't be relevant for another 3-4 years minimum. Enjoy it now.

Giants fans have a lot to look forward to on offense with Jones, Barkley, and Engram. Jettisoning Beckham was a smart move too. Rebuild the defense and the Giants will be viable in no time. 

Edited by oldschool

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Giants fans have a lot to look forward to on offense with Jones, Barkley, and Engram. Jettisoning Beckham was a smart move to. Rebuild the defense and the Giants will be viable in no time. 

Jones looks like the real deal, multiple 4 TD games as a rookie is no joke. They can start competing for the NFC East in 2020.

2 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

I just want a crack at Baltimore. We owe them one from 2008. 

and 2000/2001 so you could say we owe them two but currently I'll take your one :)

Edited by LEWISHADTHEWEED

22 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

They just lost to Houston two weeks ago in Tennessee after winning 4 in a row and haven’t won in Houston since 2011. Houston can get the 3rd seed too. You’ve also seen your team win 2 Super Bowls in your lifetime so go take your optimism and shove it up your ass. 

You know what my problem with you is? That if the Titans beat the Texans, you won't be man enough to come on here and just say "I was wrong". You'll scurry away and hide until we lose again or come on here and find some way to discredit the win. You just talk shit, regardless of how things are going and then acting like some sort of savant when we lose. It's transparent and stupid. You somehow think this makes you superior to the "homers" but in reality no homer I've ever come across come close to being as ridiculous as you.

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

You know what my problem with you is? That if the Titans beat the Texans, you won't be man enough to come on here and just say "I was wrong". You'll scurry away and hide until we lose again or come on here and find some way to discredit the win. You just talk shit, regardless of how things are going and then acting like some sort of savant when we lose. It's transparent and stupid. You somehow think this makes you superior to the "homers" but in reality no homer I've ever come across come close to being as ridiculous as you.

I'd prefer the homers because at least I know they root for the team.  Him and Maker84 obviously either don't or I can't tell from their usual gloom and doom.

22 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

I have mentioned I’m wrong plenty of times. I would love to be wrong all the time, but I understand your point 

So this means you’ll come in here and admit you went full chicken little after we beat the Texans?

1 minute ago, XanderMXIX said:

I’ll say I’m happy I was wrong, but unless they rest starters we aren’t winning. But be real, even if we win we’re not going to the super bowl so it’s all pointless 

I see.  Perfectly setting yourself up to admit you were right no matter the outcome.  Gotcha.  

1 hour ago, XanderMXIX said:

They just lost to Houston two weeks ago in Tennessee after winning 4 in a row and haven’t won in Houston since 2011. Houston can get the 3rd seed too. You’ve also seen your team win 2 Super Bowls in your lifetime so go take your optimism and shove it up your ass. 

Now he'll feel right at home wid yous guys.

When we saw the early schedule Luck was on there twice, the Falcons were considered good, the Browns were a top pick, SD/Rivers was considered good....None of this was true at the times the Titans played these teams. 

The schedule wasn't nearly as hard as initially thought

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

When we saw the early schedule Luck was on there twice, the Falcons were considered good, the Browns were a top pick, SD/Rivers was considered good....None of this was true at the times the Titans played these teams. 

The schedule wasn't nearly as hard as initially thought

But teams like OAK and BUF were better than originally thought. 

It was never as tough as ppl wanted to believe. 

It was the Mariotas creating a day 1 excuse for him being the reason we sucked. 

25 minutes ago, Supernope said:

Nobody knows nothin til the season plays out, unless your name ends in 84. 

- S'nope84

My main argument when arguing with folks PS who thought it was tough. 

You don't know til you know. Can't fear names. 

7 hours ago, CarlTrooper said:

Carl Trooper from 2p2?