Houston week. Battle for the top of the AFC South.

heyitsmeallen

39 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

That will be interesting to see which game goes to SNF in week 17 as there are 3 that look like they very well could be huge games.

SF@SEA

PIT@BAL

TEN@HOU

You can probably scratch us off that last as we were flexed last week 17 and laid an egg

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look, I'm a big Tannehill fan and the Phins aren't worth watching until Draft day, and I started watching Tannehill play and really enjoy your team.  Still a phins fan, but now Titans are second. 

That pattern is about to get messed up

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, japan said:

You can probably scratch us off that last as we were flexed last week 17 and laid an egg

That means nothing.  They're going to flex a game if one or both teams has a win and you're in or lose and you're out scenario.  And if that doesn't happen they'll either find the most marketable game or maybe not have a game at all, like two years ago.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, titaninpgh said:

The hype machine is in 5th gear right now. Normally that would make me nervous, but this time I'm just going to enjoy it.

That’s how I feel. It’s different this time, Titans fans and players didn’t ask for it. I’m just riding the wave 

14 minutes ago, PhinsfantoTitansfan said:

I'm flying in from Los Angeles for the game, it's going to be one hell of a game! I think Tannehill will step up big in this stretch as the one time he led the Dolphins to the playoffs he got injured down the stretch. He will be hungry to play in his first ever playoff game 

Holy shit people really just ditch their teams for players? That’s nuts. 

4 minutes ago, japan said:

So, we have Lewis and Blasingame to run the ball if Henry comes up lame in any of these next 3 games.  Any chances on bringing up a Dawkins from the PS?  Tgo?

I dont see them bringing up Dawkins unless there is a legitimate chance Henry cant go. So far it's just limiting him. If we are up Lewis is in and Blas as well. Not like Blas hasn't toted the rock before in a pinch. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic