Houston week. Battle for the top of the AFC South.

heyitsmeallen

40 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Kinda pathetic that the team feels it still needs to hype the fans on coming to the game.

If they who can be there can't be bothered to show up to a game that has direct playoff implications considering how they've been playing then maybe Nashville needs to stop pretending that it gives a shit about football anymore.

And it shouldn't be surprised if the team considers moving to some place that does care relatively soon.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look, I'm a big Tannehill fan and the Phins aren't worth watching until Draft day, and I started watching Tannehill play and really enjoy your team.  Still a phins fan, but now Titans are second. 

That pattern is about to get messed up

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Kinda pathetic that the team feels it still needs to hype the fans on coming to the game.

If they who can be there can't be bothered to show up to a game that has direct playoff implications considering how they've been playing then maybe Nashville needs to stop pretending that it gives a shit about football anymore.

And it shouldn't be surprised if the team considers moving to some place that does care relatively soon.

Oh give me a break. Half the stadiums in the league are having the same problems we have. 

also ownership doesn’t give a shit as long as the stadium sells out.

Edited by Thrill

35 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Good post.  We can agree on something. 

If this game is not full of rabid Titans fans rocking the stadium, it will be really really disappointing.  These games are what NFL football is all about.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

So I guess the Titans can count on you being there then.

10 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

It's crap like this from Vrabel that drives me crazy.

You and me both. We literally have 2 kickers bc he can’t handle kick offs, so his only job is making field goals and he can’t do that either. They’re wasting 2 roster spots on kickers. They need to bring back Parkey and cut the current two immediately. I pray they don’t stick with succop. Will bite them in the ass. He has zero confidence right now. 

25 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Meh.  It's coach-speak.  And it's coach-speak on a Monday.  If one of the replacement kickers didn't fuck up, too, they'd still be here.  

Exactly. What's he going to say, "Yeah, Ryan has been really shitty, we are looking to bring someone else in if he doesnt pick it up". Succop knows that. Jrob and Vrabs are internally discussing their options. Until something happens though they will try to pump their confidence into Succop as much as possible. 

Just now, Doogie said:

Exactly. What's he going to say, "Yeah, Ryan has been really shitty, we are looking to bring someone else in if he doesnt pick it up". Succop knows that. Jrob and Vrabs are internally discussing their options. Until something happens though they will try to pump their confidence into Succop as much as possible. 

No but saying he’s “doing a pretty good job” is a big stretch. He doesn’t say that when others are being shitty. He can say it’s inexcusable or we have to be better Etc etc.  Also the quotes don’t matter as much, it’s concerning it appears they won’t cut the damn guy. He’s gonna cost us at some point. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic