Week 14: Titans @ Raiders Game Day Thread

Jonboy

3 hours ago, GLinks said:

We just gotta worry about us the next 3 weeks. Beat the Texans twice and we are division champs.

I did say this too though, lol. But I mean it’s better to win out and get the best seed possible. Home playoff game is still within reach. I know people aren’t thinking this yet, no jinx, but I want to sharpen the sword.

It’s better to get so hot as to become untouchable.

Edited by GLinks

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts, Texans, and Jags lose...Titans win.    Heck of a weekend, boys!

Amy preparing for the Tannehill and Henry deals...  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Downtown said:

Foles flaming out helps us towards extending Tanny to a reasonable contract.  Chicago is the wildcard and might bust up everything by offering Tanny both top dollar and a 5+ year deal. I just can't see the Titans being willing to do both. 

It doesn’t work that way.

Titans: “...b-b-b-but Foles. Nick Foles!”

Tannehill & Agent: “See ya.”

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

Oh geez, the party pooper is here.  On a day where the HOU defense looked like the drizzling shits, you're going to say it's not possible to beat them twice in 3 weeks.

And the Bills aren't a playoff lock either, considering their upcoming schedule.

I’m going to say we can beat them 3 times in 4 weeks if it comes down to that.

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Obviously the Texans games are critical to win but the NO game will be the telling one imo.

If we can end the season 3-0 people will be looking at us as a legit Super Bowl contender...

Ya that NO game will be a tough one.  Brees is still elite, and their defense is not terrible, allowing 23 ppg, only giving up 88 ypg on the ground.  Henry could have a little somethin' to say about that though.

Worst part is, they're greedy with the ball, only giving up a league leading 8 turnovers on the season.

28 minutes ago, PhinFan1968 said:

Ya that NO game will be a tough one.  Brees is still elite, and their defense is not terrible, allowing 23 ppg, only giving up 88 ypg on the ground.  Henry could have a little somethin' to say about that though.

Worst part is, they're greedy with the ball, only giving up a league leading 8 turnovers on the season.

Yeah, should be a real good game. The best team on our schedule this year imo.  I think the game being outside and late December is an advantage. Beating Houston 2 times in three weeks is a tougher task though.

Edited by Titans279

Finally got to watch the game tonight.  Very striking how in charge Tanne is on the field and the accuracy is literally on point.  Superb QB play allows all the talent on the offense to shine.  Will be very difficult for any defense to shut down.

The defense is capable of getting gashed here and there, but there are playmakers.  With the rules favoring offense this is true of most NFL defenses, but there does seem to be someone stepping up and making a play, at the right time, in each win.  

This team should fear absolutely no one.

Edited by smokeater

50 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans play action game is lethal.

Obviously Tannehill had the 91yder to Brown but Blasingame had 2 catches for 47 yards and Pruitt had a catch down the seem for 42 yards off of playaction. 

I love the way he's pushing it down the field.  I haven't had this much fun watching a Titans offense in a long time.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic