Nightmare scenario at QB in off season(Sign Brady)

OILERMAN

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listening to Kuharsky last night he was over the top in regards to the Titans going after Tom Brady if he tests free agency after the season. He said you go after him over anyone.    I would

Don't want a washed up Rivers either.   At this point.....   Brady and Rivers are.....   Fools gold,nothing more.

It's not an established fact that she said play MM.  It's board conjecture.

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Listening to Kuharsky last night he was over the top in regards to the Titans going after Tom Brady if he tests free agency after the season. He said you go after him over anyone. 

I would just laugh this off but when they had joint practices it was pretty obvious he and Vrabel had mad love for each other, PK said Robinson was in that clique too.

The one thing that would be a problem is they'll have to have a deal or franchise tag Tannehill before free agency starts. The only way they could let RT go and sign Brady is if they had a deal in place first. 

If this team let RT go and signed a washed up Brady it would be a total disaster and would end horribly bad. 

I have actually wondered if they would pull the trigger in this scenario and bring Brady in. IF they do it would be one of the biggest mistakes this team has ever made. At this point in time Tannehill is better than Brady. Surely to god they wouldn't consider doing this. Man i would be pissed. Of course the first time in ages we might get a good QB and then something like this comes along.

Don’t get me wrong, Tannehill’s a nice player but by no means is he untouchable. That position can absolutely and should be upgraded if the chance arises. Whether it’s a first round QB that the org really likes or a Tom Brady for example. Let’s see how he plays against the Texans first though before we look in to upgrading or locking him up.

In terms of Brady being washed up, I’d look at the numbers and his supporting cast first before jumping to that conclusion.

Edited by Helios

Also Oilerman is not joking this is something that could very well be considered or come to pass. We have to hope like hell our HC and GM aren't ignorant enough to consider a washed up Brady over a QB who could give Tennessee hopes of winning for the next decade.....

I am in the boat that resigns RT over any other option unless he has a Alex Smith type injury over the next 4 weeks.  

Selling out for Brady or to a lesser extent Rivers seems risky.

At the end of the day the MVP, Rushing title, pro bowl or any other individual accolades are trumped by the SB.  You take Brady then JRob is saying the Titans win the 2021 SB or bust.

30 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Listening to Kuharsky last night he was over the top in regards to the Titans going after Tom Brady if he tests free agency after the season. He said you go after him over anyone. 

I would just laugh this off but when they had joint practices it was pretty obvious he and Vrabel had mad love for each other, PK said Robinson was in that clique too.

The one thing that would be a problem is they'll have to have a deal or franchise tag Tannehill before free agency starts. The only way they could let RT go and sign Brady is if they had a deal in place first. 

If this team let RT go and signed a washed up Brady it would be a total disaster and would end horribly bad. 

Nah.  It's all good.  We could use the blank check we tried to give to Peyton Manning, and just cross out his name and write Tom Brady instead!!  After all, trying to sign one washed up QB is worth trying to sign another.

4 minutes ago, Denali said:

Nah.  It's all good.  We could use the blank check we tried to give to Peyton Manning, and just cross out his name and write Tom Brady instead!!  After all, trying to sign one washed up QB is worth trying to sign another.

Not that i want 2 do this but it worked for the Broncos

Just now, ctm said:

Not happening.  JRob isn't that stupid.  It's still debatable for Vrabel.

But above all that, it may not be debatable for AAS.  Look at what she did sticking with Mariota for so long because of the fans.

She may be more interested in filling seats and merchandising than winning a Super Bowl.

44 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Brady hasn't had his best year ever but he's not washed up at all yet and that's obvious

I can't believe I'm saying this but Brady is out there missing open receivers. Everyone up here is blaming the supporting cast but this is on Brady as much as anyone. His mind is still sharp as he rarely fails to find the open guy but when he tries to get the ball there he's off in ways he never has been.