Nightmare scenario at QB in off season(Sign Brady)

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Under this ridiculous claim why wouldn’t she want Brady as the starter? PK talked about how it would improve the overall value of the team and put them at the forefront of the NFL. 

If the owner would force MM of course she’d force Brady

Luckily she had nothing to do with MM

Organizational decision.  Vrabel with full control over starters.  Per PK.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listening to Kuharsky last night he was over the top in regards to the Titans going after Tom Brady if he tests free agency after the season. He said you go after him over anyone.    I would

Don't want a washed up Rivers either.   At this point.....   Brady and Rivers are.....   Fools gold,nothing more.

It's not an established fact that she said play MM.  It's board conjecture.

45 minutes ago, japan said:

Organizational decision.  Vrabel with full control over starters.  Per PK.

PK is wrong, as he can be.  Vrabel plainly said they had to discuss the permanent change organizationally.  That's not full control. 

Plus, multiple people reported that the coaches wanted to play Tannehill and you don't want to acknowledge it because you don't like the sources.

Robinson runs the football side of the organization, personnel and coaches.  Of course, when you have fired a coach off a playoff win for not maximizing the QB and are paying the same guy 20.9 M, I'm sure he wanted to safe face and validate his plan that MM could succeed.  That's far more logical than the crackpot idea that AAS calls the shots on who plays.

4 hours ago, headhunter said:

Patriots dont have Gronk anymore, thats been their issue on offense. I watched the Pats game ans the WRs were not getting open at all, in fact they were blanketed . 

But on topic theres no doubt Tannehill will resign here. Im confident about that. Wr have the money, the cap space, the need

This is true, but he's also missing wide open players. His balls lack the power they once had.

Ummm...I mean, his passes.

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

Nobody has any friggin clue as to who decided what.  The Titans are as tight lipped as almost any organization in the league.  The only things that get out are the things that they want out.

And certainly Lombardi of all people isn't getting any scoop...

Personally, I don’t see it happening. I think the risk of Brady falling off the cliff, which is inevitable at some point, would be a deterrent for Robinson and Vrabel and a recipe for their demise.

It’s far far more likely that Tannehill is the quarterback for 2020 and beyond.