Bitch slapping the Colts never gets old

TF_Titan

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

That's because it rarely happens....

You know what does get old...

Finishing 8-8 and 9-7.....

We need to finish strong. 3-1. Only loss is allowed to NO. Need to boost our conference record. 

Finishing strong is finishing 4-0, which guarantees us a playoff game. And it'd be at home. Fuck losing any more games this year. SUPER BOWL TIME, BITCH!

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I hope but going 3-1 the rest of the way would have us finish 6-1. I'd say that's strong. 

3 wins will gaurentee the division as long as the one loss is not to HOU. 

If Houston beats either of the Bucs or Broncos, we have to sweep them and can lose the other two. If Houston beats both of them, we have to sweep Houston and win at least one of Oakland and New Orleans.

If we beat Oakland and split with the Texans while Pittsburgh losses to the Bills and Ravens, we get the WC tie-breaker.

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

If Houston beats either of the Bucs or Broncos, we have to sweep them and can lose the other two. If Houston beats both of them, we have to sweep Houston and win at least one of Oakland and New Orleans.

If we beat Oakland and split with the Texans while Pittsburgh losses to the Bills and Ravens, we get the WC tie-breaker.

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I hope but going 3-1 the rest of the way would have us finish 6-1. I'd say that's strong. 

3 wins will gaurentee the division as long as the one loss is not to HOU. 

pretty sure that no matter who we lost to, if we go 3-1 we are like 99% guaranteed the wildcard spot at minimum. 

15 minutes ago, TF_Titan said:

Dammit.

You guys are ruining my thread with all this serious playoff analysis shit.

Your welcome

I havent even commented in this thread before this but it's fun 2 be a dick now and again

Archived