Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

PK mentioned in his periscope that Bates might miss a few games with that shoulder injury sustained against the Colts.

 

I’m expecting him to be one of the inactives for the next couple games at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, reo said:

 

We might need better than 9-7 for the playoffs this year.

 

Ravens could easily be resting starters by week 17 against Pitt.

 

IMO, we need to beat Houston twice.  It's a tough task, but if we want to be annual playoff contenders we need to start beating our own division.  We are currently 2-2 against our division.  Look at the teams that are in the playoffs as of now against their division.

 

Playoff teams against division opponents

 

Patriots 4-0

Bills 3-1

Baltimore 3-1

Steelers 3-2

Houston 3-1

Kansas City 4-0

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously you need a winning record in your division to have a good shot at the playoffs and especially if you want to win the division.

So yes, if we want to win the division we need to beat the Texans at least once and probably twice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Obviously you need a winning record in your division to have a good shot at the playoffs and especially if you want to win the division.

So yes, if we want to win the division we need to beat the Texans at least once and probably twice.

 

I feel as though we need to win out to have any chance at the playoffs, and the schedule sets up nicely to do that. If we can’t beat Houston we don’t deserve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also see a scenario where we split games with Houston, but beat Oakland and NOLA. That would put us right in the mix for a Wildcard, but we need Pitt to lose. It's flat out annoying that we are neck and neck with Pittsburgh who would be a useless team in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tgo said:

 

Hopkins and Fuller will roast our secondary. 

Pees is going to be earning his money with those two Texans games.  I hope for extremely cold weather for the home game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to smell like a trap game here, even though records are close.

 

Raiders have been outscored 74-12 over the course of eight days

They are also 5-1 at home this year

Couple w/ the Titans have been notoriously bad on the west coast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Starting to smell like a trap game here, even though records are close.

 

Raiders have been outscored 74-12 over the course of eight days

They are also 5-1 at home this year

Couple w/ the Titans have been notoriously bad on the west coast

I don’t think there are trap games from here on out. It’s def not OAK if there is one. The team has to know they have to win everything they can to get in.

 

The trap game is NO. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t even gameplan for NO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

I don’t think there are trap games from here on out. It’s def not OAK if there is one. The team has to know they have to win everything they can to get in.

 

The trap game is NO. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t even gameplan for NO.

 

You can't consider a 10-2 NO a trap game.

 

The Raiders isn't a true trap game, but weaknesses are being exposed.  They are coming off back-to-back bad losses, and can easily seeing the players considering this as an easy game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

 

You can't consider a 10-2 NO a trap game.

 

The Raiders isn't a true trap game, but weaknesses are being exposed.  They are coming off back-to-back bad losses, and can easily seeing the players considering this as an easy game.

Not a standard trap no. I just mean they are def going to overlook it. They honestly might completely ignore it and dissect the HOU game for 2 weeks straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Raiders, I think we match up the best against the Saints.  I'll predict a close defensive win against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It makes ton of sense. NO game matter 0 if they beat OAK.

 

There is a scenario where they can make the playoffs without having to sweep the Texans. Every game counts. Regardless there’s no way that any NFL team is going to just throw away a regular season game with playoff ramifications at stake.

 

Even in the scenario where they do sweep the Texans and win the division, they could be battling for seedings.

Edited by BudAdams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.