Raiders Week

Jonboy

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

credit to u/BastardOfBaratheon on Reddit. 

Wtf are you smoking? This is the NFL, no some redneck beer league.

If the Titans don’t win this game, then they really don’t deserve to be a playoff team anyway.   The bottom line is the good teams win games like this, especially when there’s no margin for

Posted Images

Starting to smell like a trap game here, even though records are close.

Raiders have been outscored 74-12 over the course of eight days

They are also 5-1 at home this year

Couple w/ the Titans have been notoriously bad on the west coast

5 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Starting to smell like a trap game here, even though records are close.

Raiders have been outscored 74-12 over the course of eight days

They are also 5-1 at home this year

Couple w/ the Titans have been notoriously bad on the west coast

I don’t think there are trap games from here on out. It’s def not OAK if there is one. The team has to know they have to win everything they can to get in.

The trap game is NO. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t even gameplan for NO.

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

I don’t think there are trap games from here on out. It’s def not OAK if there is one. The team has to know they have to win everything they can to get in.

The trap game is NO. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t even gameplan for NO.

You can't consider a 10-2 NO a trap game.

The Raiders isn't a true trap game, but weaknesses are being exposed.  They are coming off back-to-back bad losses, and can easily seeing the players considering this as an easy game.

14 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

You can't consider a 10-2 NO a trap game.

The Raiders isn't a true trap game, but weaknesses are being exposed.  They are coming off back-to-back bad losses, and can easily seeing the players considering this as an easy game.

Not a standard trap no. I just mean they are def going to overlook it. They honestly might completely ignore it and dissect the HOU game for 2 weeks straight.

15 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It makes ton of sense. NO game matter 0 if they beat OAK.

There is a scenario where they can make the playoffs without having to sweep the Texans. Every game counts. Regardless there’s no way that any NFL team is going to just throw away a regular season game with playoff ramifications at stake.

Even in the scenario where they do sweep the Texans and win the division, they could be battling for seedings.

Edited by BudAdams

The guys on Pardon My Take call these kinds of games "portal" games because we are in the middle of two high stakes division games (vs. Indy and Houston). That being said I think the team is focused and will be prepared for the game. The biggest thing will be getting a lead early. Once that happens typically the games snowball on the Raiders. If we let them hang in it with that home crowd in one of the last games ever in Oakland, then we could be in some trouble.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, Stan said:

This game is going to be tough as hell. West coast trips are to hard on east coast teams and vice versa. Raiders at home are tough to beat. I can see this as a let down game unless we get lucky. This will be a extremely tight game. I’m worried about this game. 

Same here, everyone expect us to just roll in and just beat Oakland, like it's that easy, we still have to stay focus and try to play better, we can't talk about beating the Texans when we haven't even beat the raiders yet,smh

• Jonboy unpinned this topic