Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Colts Recap Thread

Recommended Posts

Great win this week. Divisional victories really get me excited. There are huge differences from the beginning of the season until now. The team has some real fight in it and its fascinating to watch. The Titans are making impacts the whole time they are on the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Lewan and Saffold were the highest graded LT and LG in the NFL yesterday per PFF.

Surprising because Saffold was subpar in pass pro again. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Surprising because Saffold was subpar in pass pro again. 

5 of the 6 sacks were attributed to the OL per PFF. Wonder why he didn't mention that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Surprising because Saffold was subpar in pass pro again. 

LG RODGER SAFFOLD, TENNESSEE TITANS

Along with the teammate to his left-hand side, Saffold dominated the trenches in Week 13, earning top marks as both a pass-blocker (87.5) and as a run-blocker (86.5). He kept a completely clean slate across 29 snaps in pass protection

 

Good job.

Edited by abc2330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

LG RODGER SAFFOLD, TENNESSEE TITANS

Along with the teammate to his left-hand side, Saffold dominated the trenches in Week 13, earning top marks as both a pass-blocker (87.5) and as a run-blocker (86.5). He kept a completely clean slate across 29 snaps in pass protection

 

Good job.

A number of posters here need to find sources to back up their blind claims when trying to shit on players. 
 

Good find. Saffold has been showing why he was worth such a contract the past few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan17 said:

A number of posters here need to find sources to back up their blind claims when trying to shit on players. 
 

Good find. Saffold has been showing why he was worth such a contract the past few weeks

Saffold has improved but criticism of him early on was absolutely justified, he was bad. Teams have also since shifted to running their stunts and games at Nate Davis since he's the obvious weak link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, abc2330 said:

LG RODGER SAFFOLD, TENNESSEE TITANS

Along with the teammate to his left-hand side, Saffold dominated the trenches in Week 13, earning top marks as both a pass-blocker (87.5) and as a run-blocker (86.5). He kept a completely clean slate across 29 snaps in pass protection

 

Good job.

What, Simple Jake is wrong again?  That rarely happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Saffold has improved but criticism of him early on was absolutely justified, he was bad. 

Precisely why I said "the past few weeks"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very concerned about Davis.  Defenses have to know he is the Achilles heal of the pass protection and will be looking to exploit him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

Precisely why I said "the past few weeks"!

You also said people were making "blind claims" about Saffold and that they needed to "back up" those claims. The claims that he was struggling were never blind and in fact true. That criticism also stopped once he started playing better around the Buccs game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, I sure would like to know what game PFF writers were watching. 

 

Just by this highlight clip you see Saffold getting A LOT of help from Jones. And when he is left one on one, it doesnt take long for his man to get last Saffold. Even if Tannehill got the ball out quick enough, Saffold waa getting beat consistently 1v1. 

 

Watch it for yourself. Fuck what someone at PFF has to say. 

 

This past Sunday vs IND, Saffold was subpar in pass pro. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Cool, I sure would like to know what game PFF writers were watching. 

 

Just by this highlight clip you see Saffold getting A LOT of help from Jones. And when he is left one on one, it doesnt take long for his man to get last Saffold. Even if Tannehill got the ball out quick enough, Saffold waa getting beat consistently 1v1. 

 

Watch it for yourself. Fuck what someone at PFF has to say. 

 

This past Sunday vs IND, Saffold was subpar in pass pro. 

 

 

 

Lmfaoooo. Let’s believe the guy who uses highlight footage as his example of why Saffold sucks versus professionals who watch All-22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.