Colts Recap Thread

Jonboy

35 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

LG RODGER SAFFOLD, TENNESSEE TITANS

Along with the teammate to his left-hand side, Saffold dominated the trenches in Week 13, earning top marks as both a pass-blocker (87.5) and as a run-blocker (86.5). He kept a completely clean slate across 29 snaps in pass protection

Good job.

A number of posters here need to find sources to back up their blind claims when trying to shit on players. 

Good find. Saffold has been showing why he was worth such a contract the past few weeks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys on good morning football brought up a really good point. The last 3 games for Derrick Henry have been as dominant as any 3 games for a running back ever. If he continues it for another week o

Lewan and Saffold were the highest graded LT and LG in the NFL yesterday per PFF.

On the 4:58 play, @JakePA_Titancould be right or wrong. Scaffold looks like he is passing off the rusher or expecting a double team from Jones. Saffold cant see the delayed blitzer. So without knowing

1 hour ago, Stan17 said:

A number of posters here need to find sources to back up their blind claims when trying to shit on players. 

Good find. Saffold has been showing why he was worth such a contract the past few weeks

Saffold has improved but criticism of him early on was absolutely justified, he was bad. Teams have also since shifted to running their stunts and games at Nate Davis since he's the obvious weak link.

4 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Along with the teammate to his left-hand side, Saffold dominated the trenches in Week 13, earning top marks as both a pass-blocker (87.5) and as a run-blocker (86.5). He kept a completely clean slate across 29 snaps in pass protection

Good job.

What, Simple Jake is wrong again?  That rarely happens.

42 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

Precisely why I said "the past few weeks"!

You also said people were making "blind claims" about Saffold and that they needed to "back up" those claims. The claims that he was struggling were never blind and in fact true. That criticism also stopped once he started playing better around the Buccs game.

50 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Cool, I sure would like to know what game PFF writers were watching. 

Just by this highlight clip you see Saffold getting A LOT of help from Jones. And when he is left one on one, it doesnt take long for his man to get last Saffold. Even if Tannehill got the ball out quick enough, Saffold waa getting beat consistently 1v1. 

Watch it for yourself. Fuck what someone at PFF has to say. 

This past Sunday vs IND, Saffold was subpar in pass pro. 

Lmfaoooo. Let’s believe the guy who uses highlight footage as his example of why Saffold sucks versus professionals who watch All-22

7 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

You also said people were making "blind claims" about Saffold and that they needed to "back up" those claims. The claims that he was struggling were never blind and in fact true. That criticism also stopped once he started playing better around the Buccs game.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:59 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Surprising because Saffold was subpar in pass pro again. 

Well I was more referring to comments like the one below yours... and various others such as the "Derrick Henry can't pass protect".  Saffold absolutely was terrible at the beginning of the season, I wasn't defending that or stating otherwise. But the stats say he had a great game in run and pass pro.

13 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Good job.

No big deal though. We got the dub!

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I could watch the entire game, but the point stands even in a 9 minute highlight clip. If there is that much poor play in that, just imagine how much more there is throughout the entire game. 

Again, I'm not telling you to take my word for it. WATCH IT YOURSELF. Or be lazy and just rely on "professionals". Lord know shave they are sayi g something you disagree with, you have no problem saying BS. But now.....

If you want to watch it, then come talk to me. Asong as you want to listen to ppl who are saying things you like, go away and find ways to deal with your extreme anxiety. Hopefully this week of we start out down 7 in the first 5 minutes, you have a better way of dealing with in than crying that the game is over. 

If its PFF versus you, I will blindly follow PFF. So would everybody here. Nobody would pick you over them lol.

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It's sad you are so lazy that you would blindly follow anyone in the first place when the proof is at your disposal.

Ppl blindly following others so easily is why the dems are spending billions of dollars on lies....

#believe

I guess you find it overrated to think for yourself....easier to be told what to do and what to believe. 

I dont care enough if Saffold did amazing, poor or mediocre enough to waste my time on it. Trusting PFF dosent serve me in a positive or negative sense. If me and you went to somebodies house and you told them their sink was backing up due to overloading and my regular non-plumber ass came along and just said "nah he dosent know shit, it just needs to be snaked, hes trying to rob you blind." Who do you think theyll end up believing, a plumber or my non-plumber ass? Secondly, why would they even have you there? They have the internet at their disposal to figure it out themselves.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Shit like this is so childish and weak. You cared enough to respond multiple times. Now it's a waste of your time which you are spending on this site regardless. Lol smdh. 

Can't watch 3 minutes of a video to have your own opinion. Yet argue someone's opinion so passionately who has actually took the time to do so. 

As do you....yet you prefer to blindly follow someone because their thoughts contradict the opinion of someone you don't like. 

Would rather look dumb disagreeing with someone you dont like than be right agreeing with someone you hate. 

Ppl really struggle with the perception others hold against them. Ppl so afraid to be judged. The sad part is, the ppl they are afraid to be judged by, they dont even care about. 

Im not afraid of letting you judge me lol. If I were I would take the time to look at the video. Even then though I would view the one play you referenced and come to the conclusion "It was one play, I have no idea how he did the rest of the game. He could have had a great game outside of the one play". Then I would again cycle back and think "Hmm, who would have a better idea of if Saffold had a good game, Jake who watched a highlight cutup or somebodies who is paid to watch All-22 of the whole game?" The logical conclusion would then be "It makes the most sense to take the judgement of the person who A) put more work into it B) Viewed the whole game via All-22." So then to continue this conversation I would need to watch an hour or two of All-22 footage to make sure so I am not blindly following anybody. Again, its a waste of time. You go watch the All-22 and come back with an overall analysis and I will give you more credibility.

Im not afraid to be judged by you. If I were afraid to be judged of you I wouldnt be saying "Whatever, I dont care enough."

14 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Missed it. Wasn't talking about me being the one judging you...

Again, you said " they are professionals", as if an everyday fan couldn't be right if it contradicted their analysis. 

Ppl here have quoted him saying "Saffold kept a completely clean slate on 29 pass plays". 

So, is that sack at the 5 min mark on Saffold or not?

If so, then that professional was wrong. If he was wrong there, what are the chances he was wrong on other plays? 

I've seen enough, evidently you dont care to see it at all yet still find the ability to argue someone else's opinion on it. 

Again, you missed it. 

I'm currently the leper. That kid in 6th grade who no one likes. You know nothing about me but because everyone else dislikes me, you are afraid to give me a chance because you're afraid what the other ignorant kids would think of you. 

"No one will agree with you if your opinion contradicts a professionals"

I even proved that that professional was wrong in a statement he made. 

But you would still rather disagree with me because agreeing with me makes you look bad amongst the other TR posters who hold the same opinion of unwavering hate towards me. Get it now?

Sure a professional can be wrong. Just like you may be right on a specific play. Im not sure what is so egregious to you about somebody trusting the work of whos job it is to do said work over a random poster or myself. You arent a leper and lots of people here know lots about you. We have all formed opinions based on your posting. Your analysis on a lot of things are simplistic and surface level. Just like right now. You made the assumption of somebody viewing a single play would make your statement of "Saffold played bad" negate PFF "Saffold played good", which it wouldnt. We both have no clue based on regular footage, let alone highlights. Like I said person who watched All-22 is going to have more credibility. Just like a trade school certified plumber is going to get more credibility then a random handy man who helps his friends to save money.

Edited by TheBukafax

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Stan17, I know you could probably not care less at this point, but humor me. 

You quoted PFF saying Saffold kept a clean slate in pass pro. Please look at that clip at 4:58 and tell me if you believe that statement to be true. 

And if so, who do you believe deserves the most blame for that sack? 

You’re right, I couldn’t care less. But as @TheBukafax pointed out, I’m going to trust someone that rewatches and analyzes footballs games for a living as opposed to your blanket, surface level statements. Unfortunately, you’ve made a fool of yourself since you began posting here. Shit happens, you’ll grow out of it (maybe) and stop feeling like everyone is attacking you. Now you could be right on the one play you’re referring to, I’m not an analyst nor do I try to act as such. But Derrick Henry had a fumble on his first carry, by the “logic” you’re using he had a subpar game too I suppose. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic