The ST are Special

CreepingDeath

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From The Ringer: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/12/2/20991345/winners-losers-week-13-andy-dalton-bengals-jets-lamar-jackson-tom-brady   Lots of things looking good for us lately,

The game winning FG block yesterday was a direct result of Kalu's game winning FG block against the Chiefs. Normally the line is supposed to block from the inside out...meaning prioritize the interior

It’s definitely crazy how good the FG block unit has been.   Two big wins can be directly attributed to blocked kicks...which has to be some sort of record.     And of course, Kern has been 

10 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

From The Ringer:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/12/2/20991345/winners-losers-week-13-andy-dalton-bengals-jets-lamar-jackson-tom-brady

... There have only been 10 field goal blocks in the league total this season, and two of them were Titans game-winners.

And half of them (5) were made by the Titans.

Edited by Denali

It’s definitely crazy how good the FG block unit has been.   Two big wins can be directly attributed to blocked kicks...which has to be some sort of record.  

And of course, Kern has been absolutely spectacular this year, consistently pinning opponents deep in their own territory every time he steps on the field.   

I don’t even mind the largely unremarkable performance of the PR/KR units.  It ain’t much...but at least they’re avoiding the huge, mind-numbing mistakes that were such an issue early in the season.  

The only big negative has been the sudden and unexpected demise of the kicking game, which has been a glaring issue all season and played a significant and direct role in two losses.  

33 minutes ago, Callidus said:

5 fg blocks in a season feels like it has 2 be a record or on pace 4 one. Anyone remember like 4 years ago when a interception or a blocked kick felt like it was the first one in forever. Now its a common occurrence.

You could have used “1” like 3 times in that post and didn’t. 

22 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

You could have used “1” like 3 times in that post and didn’t. 

I try and alternate between using numbers for word and real words. Don't ask me why. As much as being correct in my english means nothing 2 me on this forum it is a strange rule I try and follow.

I did type it and corrected it though. If that makes you better

Edited by Callidus