Logical

A warning about Tannehill, from someone who saw him play for over half a decade

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Those who do not trust Rt enough to give him a 5 year contract need to shut up about paying him. 

Scine says he is worth a 5 year $150M deal but will not risk doing that he would only tag him for one year. 

I never said that.  I want the best guy available.  I believe he is the best guy.  They’re not getting Joe Burrow...

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So RT has been elite for many years? 

Has Dalton?  Or Cam throwing the ball?  GTFO

5 minutes ago, japan said:

Just what we need.  Gamble on some other guy to work out when we have a guy that we can win with. 

uh lol

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I never said that.  I want the best guy available.  I believe he is the best guy.  They’re not getting Joe Burrow...

Yeah Titans, give a guy who had less than 225 yards in EVERY playoff game and completed around 50% of his passes, $30 M per year.

Im sure that’ll work out.

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Just what we need.  Gamble on some other guy to work out when we have a guy that we can win with. 

Cam Newton has been to a super bowl and won an MVP.  He has been to 3 pro bowls and 3 post seasons.

He also has taken a year off from getting hits. If they want to trade him for a 4th rd pick it would be hard to turn down especially if we can extend him at a reasonable amount.  

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Has Dalton?  Or Cam throwing the ball?  GTFO

Cam was a league MVP and went to the SB.

And by “went to the SB”, I don’t mean he handed it to his RB over and over and over.

He actually did work.

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Cam Newton has been to a super bowl and won an MVP.  He has been to 3 pro bowls and 3 post seasons.

He also has taken a year off from getting hits. If they want to trade him for a 4th rd pick it would be hard to turn down especially if we can extend him at a reasonable amount.  

GTFO with Cam.  Guy is obviously done from the amount of hits he's taken.  And as inaccurate a passer as he's been since coming into the league, his shoulder is fucked to the point where he's even more inaccurate.

2 minutes ago, Logical said:

Got screwed by the refs.

I haven't read that.  Can you provide the tweets where all of the media were saying the Bills got jobbed?

Just now, japan said:

I haven't read that.  Can you provide the tweets where all of the media were saying the Bills got jobbed?

What he means is, "our retard QB went FULL retard and I was hoping the refs would save his stupid ass...and they didn't...fuckers!"

5 minutes ago, japan said:

Are you joking?

If was literally all over the media...