OILERMAN

Are the Titans the 2nd best team in the AFC?

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Wrong.

Let's see:

1 Tweet from the Titans official Twitter account (hahahahahah)

1 Tweet about your RB (nothing about the team)

1 Tweet about how your defense played well in one particular game.

You're right.

That's totally the same hahahahahahah

1 hour ago, Logical said:

LOL yeah, the Titans are the best team in the league. They were just missing Tannehill.

bahahahaha.

I never said that.

Do you think the Bills are the best team in the league? 

Guess we will see the next 4 weeks where Buffalo stands. 

Allen is just another young QB who may bust or boom. He's on a nice streak right now but it doesn't mean anything beyond the 'right now'. He could come back next year and stink. You're talking to a fanbase whose last QBotF went on a hot streak for a period in his 2nd season, and probably got more attention for it than Allen is right now. He's currently facing a future as a backup at best.

When the streak settles down is when the real player emerges. Same can be said for RT - it's hard to imagine him sustaining this efficiency for long so what happens after that is anyone's guess. 

2 hours ago, Blackjack said:

I never said that.

Do you think the Bills are the best team in the league? 

Guess we will see the next 4 weeks where Buffalo stands. 

Definitely not.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Stop engaging this clown. What kind of loser hangs around another teams message board? Kind of funny he disappeared for 2 months and suddenly pops up overvaluing a win over the cowpukes.

This is where it's a good thing I'm not a mod, at least for certain posters.  You have your retarded fans of the Titans, but their OUR retarded fans.  This stuff?  Banned to oblivion and see you on the flip side.  I've never been one to tolerate bad trolls. 

3 hours ago, Logical said:

Let's see:

1 Tweet from the Titans official Twitter account (hahahahahah)

1 Tweet about your RB (nothing about the team)

1 Tweet about how your defense played well in one particular game.

You're right.

That's totally the same hahahahahahah

You should probably change your user name after that attempt at a rebuttal.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, tgo said:

Can’t put them ahead of New England.

Or Baltimore (obviously), or even Houston whom they still have to play twice. Are they even better than Buffalo, KC, and Pittsburgh?

The truth is the Titans aren't even close to being the 2nd best team in the AFC. They're somewhere between 4th and 7th realistically.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

On 12/2/2019 at 5:44 AM, Callidus said:

Its hard 2 tell with newyorkers. They say racist shit all the time and don't allways mean it. Its not uncommon 2 hear something like get out of my way spic and all they mean is i wana catch that train. Idk if upstate is different Iv only been in the city. But it's a funny ass place. I mean wtf do you want is a greeting there lol.

Has your time in NYC been spent exclusively in the ass ends of Brooklyn and Bronx?!  Which are themselves just complete shitholes.

'Cuz that's not my everyday experience in NYC.  Most NYers will practically bend over backwards to help tourists or people in a part of the city with which they're unfamiliar and unsure of where they're going.  This is very common.

8 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The great thing is we'll see.  If the Titans make the playoffs it'll be over alot of dead bodies.

Yes, this is obviously all subjective and we're gonna find out, but I believe the op is correct in saying you can make a case that the Titans are the 2nd best team in the AFC and its not laughable.  We all would have agreed it was laughable after the first 6 games of the season.

When you're successful running the football, have an accurate QB, and have a decent defense and ST's, there is not a team in this league you don't have a shot at.  As I said before, I absolutely believe the Ravens are too tall an order, but they dam well better show up to play.

Having said that, I'm sure fans of the Pats, Chiefs, Texans and Bills would say they could make an argument as well.  

55 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Has your time in NYC been spent exclusively in the ass ends of Brooklyn and Bronx?!  Which are themselves just complete shitholes.

'Cuz that's not my everyday experience in NYC.  Most NYers will practically bend over backwards to help tourists or people in a part of the city with which they're unfamiliar and unsure of where they're going.  This is very common.

Well my dads family started in bencenhurt(sp?) And ended up in howard beach. So id say outside of that

God awful hotel next 2 LaGuardia  and the movie theater i mentioned it was all good neighborhoods.

I didnt say they arnt helpful I said they come off as rude even when being kind.

Whixh dosn't bother me considering my father is from there but I still find it funny.

5 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Well my dads family started in bencenhurt(sp?) And ended up in howard beach. So id say outside of that

God awful hotel next 2 LaGuardia  and the movie theater i mentioned it was all good neighborhoods.

I didnt say they arnt helpful I said they come off as rude even when being kind.

Whixh dosn't bother me considering my father is from there but I still find it funny.

Bensonhurst and Howard Beach probably have more racial tension than anywhere else in the city, and Howard Beach, which is avoided by anyone and everyone except those that live there, had a racial incident over Thanksgiving targeting whites.  So YMMV.

I know from experience that NYers don't curse any more than any other East Coasters, be they from Boston, Philly, DC, or anywhere above the Mason Dixon.  Maybe it's just an East Coast thing that doesn't hit my ear the way it does yours.

Doesn't make us rude.  Willing to bet that for you - and those disposed like you - it has to do with the accent and the manner of delivery.