OILERMAN

Are the Titans the 2nd best team in the AFC?

Not with the injuries mounting on defense.

Ravens are clearly better, think with the Chiefs getting healthy they are better even though we beat them a couple of weeks ago.

Interested to see what happens between the Texans/Patriots today.

I don't think they're as good as KC regardless of the result.  KC outplayed the Titans and I think has more talent.  And NE is still NE and a top team until someone knocks them off in the playoffs.

The Titans just need to worry about winning their games and these things will take care of themselves.

You went there, haha! I was going to say 3rd but I completely agree. I think we’re the fit opposing teams don’t need, and Pees and the defense might be the answer to the Ravens offense. 

And how funny it’s going to be if we catch them in the playoffs and pay back that fortune of old.

But yeah, that’s how my internal monologue thinks too.

Absolutely.  If you plug Tannehill in from the beginning we likely have as good a record as the top 2 afc teams.  We’re 5-1 since the switch and all four games we lost with Marcus were winnable with even halfway competent QB play.  We’d be 9-3 at worst right now, maybe 10-2.  Right up there at the top with the ravens and Pats 

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not with the injuries mounting on defense.

Ravens are clearly better, think with the Chiefs getting healthy they are better even though we beat them a couple of weeks ago.

Interested to see what happens between the Texans/Patriots today.

Will depend on if Adoree and Sims recover quickly. 

Having them out makes the defense far less effective.