Around the NFL

OILERMAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big mistake keeping Fitzy in a tank season!

The Bengals game was free money honestly.  I considered betting on it and didn't.  I'm kicking myself for it.

I said during preseason that Tannehill was the best QB on the roster and should start game one.  

57 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Easy to predict how this game will end:  Rivers will throw an INT on the final drive while on the game tying or go ahead drive.

Or the Chargers will convert a prayer 4th and long, tie the game and then somehow commit a pass interference on an obvious long pass play to give the Broncos a FG attempt.

Just now, scine09 said:

Or the Chargers will convert a prayer 4th and long, tie the game and then somehow commit a pass interference on an obvious long pass play to give the Broncos a FG attempt.

I laughed and thought "only the Chargers could do something like that".

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I laughed and thought "only the Chargers could do something like that".

I was waiting to see how the Chargers blew it to respond to your post.  I knew they'd do it some way.  First I thought it would be false starting twice on 4th down.

14 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Chargers should’ve went for that. 

Right.  I mean they made the right move to run clock there but Denver would have to be insane to jump offsides.  Obviously if the Chargers are running clock late they're not going to run a play.

Edited by scine09

The record of the Chargers over the last 2 year is 16-12 and they are not properly coached.  The record of the Colts over the last two years is 16-12 and the Colts coach is a genius.  Of course we always have to look at the source of the opinions and realize the motivation for it.  This is TR.

Just now, Righteous said:

The record of the Chargers over the last 2 year is 16-12 and they are not properly coached.  The record of the Colts over the last two years is 16-12 and the Colts coach is a genius.  Of course we always have to look at the source of the opinions and realize the motivation for it.  This is TR.

Do you think Anthony Lynn is a better or equal coach to Frank Reich?  The Chargers have more talent than the Colts.  That's clear as day.  But the Chargers lose the close ones usually by shooting themselves in the foot while the Colts, ever since Reich has been there, have found ways to beat more talented teams.

I know what you're trying to do but this isn't the right comparison.  

Just now, Righteous said:

The Colts don't have a qb this year though. Reich has been bashed for the ST meltdowns. The Chargers seem to lose these close games in these agonizing ways.

Not really sure where you're going with this.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

The Colts don't have a qb this year though. Reich has been bashed for the ST meltdowns. The Chargers seem to lose these close games in these agonizing ways.

You know exactly where he's going with this.  Or if you don't, figure it out, based on his posting history.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Do you think Anthony Lynn is a better or equal coach to Frank Reich?  The Chargers have more talent than the Colts.  That's clear as day.  But the Chargers lose the close ones usually by shooting themselves in the foot while the Colts, ever since Reich has been there, have found ways to beat more talented teams.

I know what you're trying to do but this isn't the right comparison.  

Of course, their record has nothing to do with Rivers interceptions this year.  Or the Reich’s record has nothing to do with Andrew Luck last year.  As I said, I consider the source.

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

Of course, their record has nothing to do with Rivers interceptions this year.  Or the Reich’s record has nothing to do with Andrew Luck last year.  As I said, I consider the source.

The Chargers make mistakes at the worst possible times on a seemingly weekly basis.  You don't think the coaching has anything to do with it?  

They don't seem to have a lot of discipline.  To me that's coaching.

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Rivers has 15 TD’s and 14 Ints.  Brissett has 16 TD’s and 6 Ints.  I would say the Colts have the better QB.