Sign in to follow this  
GZATheGenius

Where is ManningEnvy??

Sounds like you blew your dream vacation allowance on that retard escape room. You probably need to cut Adoptatardpop some slack. I can’t imagine how he can stand to be in a car with you for that long without gagging your ass.

Hey Touched The Tard, you back in your wolf lair jail cell yet? I see you had your Nafoom Tard Army out in force today. Good to be an Ole Miss grad huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

8 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Tell Adoptarardpop I said to take your tard ass to the zoo in Atlanta before he sticks you back in your wolf lair jail cell.

Feels good to be the one wiggling the Clodhopper for once....

8 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

Feels good to be the one wiggling the Clodhopper for once....

Well Touched, if I thought that shitty car you’re in now had one I would tell you to pull the sun visor down and look in the mirror. You will probably will have to wait till you get home to realize it doesn’t feel so good.

2 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Well Touched, if I thought that shitty car you’re in now had one I would tell you to pull the sun visor down and look in the mirror. You will probably will have to wait till you get home to realize it doesn’t feel so good.

Wiggles big clodhopper while sipping some of Grand daddys cough syrup.

Hey Touched The Tard, what did you do with Private VanDutchTard on the OMER Yahoo stock board? Now you bring in another bunch of tard privates to call him a moron. TOO FUNNY!

Hey Touched The Tard, you’re way more fucked in the head on Yahoo than you are here. It’s really hard to imagine why the ladies hate your guts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

3 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, you’re way more fucked in the head on Yahoo than you are here. It’s really hard to imagine why the ladies hate your guts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I’m a google man

Hey Touched The Tard, ShackattkTard is hilarious too. He’s making money off Disneyland and hiking the entire John Muir trail with his KIDS. If there is a more fucked in the head person in the world I would love to know who it is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

7 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, honest question. Do you believe that you have an influence on any stock price?

Yes. I am able to influence the price of CLWN