Sign in to follow this  
GZATheGenius

Where is ManningEnvy??

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

Colts week & Dude hasn't made one post. Hope he is doing good. @ManningEnvy

 

He's not really a Colts fan. He was a Peyton Manning fan.

 

He's mainly just a troll for our forum and uses the Colts/Titans rivalry has his cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.pngHey Touched The Tard, when Adoptatardpop’s family told you that you would have your own private bathroom when you came for your visit, they weren’t really lying to you. Don’t be mad at them for not being more specific.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

spacer.pngHey Touched The Tard, when Adoptatardpop’s family told you that you would have your own private bathroom when you came for your visit, they weren’t really lying to you. Don’t be mad at them for not being more specific.

 

Again, when and where did he touch you? Also, how does it feel to have your playoff hopes ended today bitch? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey OMan, it looks like the board tard is all giddy about finally beating a depleted Colts team. I don’t think it really changes anything Touched. When you wake up and look in the mirror........Well, you figure it out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey OMan, it looks like the board tard is all giddy about finally beating a depleted Colts team. I don’t think it really changes anything Touched. When you wake up and look in the mirror........Well, you figure it out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

 

Just to make sure we’re on the same page.

 

Both teams had practice squad players at DB and WR due to injuries.

 

Both teams knew how important this game was. Win and you have a shot at the playoffs. Lose and you rely on all the stars aligning.

 

Your team was at home.

 

Your team got bent over and embarrassed in front of its home team fans. 

 

Your season is over. 

 

FTC

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

 

Just to make sure we’re on the same page.

 

Both teams had practice squad players at DB and WR due to injuries.

 

Both teams knew how important this game was. Win and you have a shot at the playoffs. Lose and you rely on all the stars aligning.

 

Your team was at home.

 

Your team got bent over and embarrassed in front of its home team fans. 

 

Your season is over. 

 

FTC

 

 

Hey Touched, think about it this way. If the Titans beat the Colts the next 20 games straight you might be able to talk some retarded shit. Until they do, you’ll have to settle on gazing into the mirror and looking at a big ugly pile of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.