Nashville residents

kyle021

Question for ya

Which hospital is better? Vanderbilt or St Thomas?

I am debating taking a travel assignment in Nashville and I’m also looking at temporary housing such as renting a room for X amount of dollars per week. What’s the rent like? I bounce around cities and rent rooms for a week at a time or two depending if I am working 3 shifts or 6 shifts in a row and then I drive back home. 

which part of Nashville to steer clear of? Side of town, etc, and wtf is Clarksville? They have so many needs but their pay is dog shit

Better how?

As a patient or an employee?

Vandy, St. Thomas and TriStar Centennial are one, two and three in no particular order.

Just depends on the doctors and what you want.

Rent is steep.  Traffic is bad.  Just try to get near your work.

Stay TH away from Clarkeville.  It's all (or mostly) military and the crime is bad.  

7 hours ago, Opus74 said:

Better how?

As a patient or an employee?

Vandy, St. Thomas and TriStar Centennial are one, two and three in no particular order.

Just depends on the doctors and what you want.

Rent is steep.  Traffic is bad.  Just try to get near your work.

Stay TH away from Clarkeville.  It's all (or mostly) military and the crime is bad.  

Sounds like Clarksville is right up Kyle's alley.  Lots of military wives to bang!

Saint Thomas West is usually the hospital of choice under that brand.  Vandy’s children hospital is good as well.  As a patient, I spend quite a bit of time at Vandy doing yearly check ups—primarily in their cardiac areas (max dose of some chemos that promote heart failure back in the day).  I’ve also had a decent amount of exposure to the neurosurgeons at St. Thomas West...I’d say both of those areas are really good and above the standard.  

Archived