Thursday Night Game - 11/21 - Colts @ Texans

CreepingDeath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything short of a bench clearing brawl that includes someone swinging a helmet will be a disappointment. 

Regardless of who wins we are essentially going to need to go 5-1 over the last stretch, which means I'm not necessarily looking for a winner, but for both teams to come out of Thursday worse for the

I hope Watson blows out his ACL and Brissett breaks his hip

4 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Would have had to have been a clear recovery. They really didn’t show much after the fumble though. 

Even then I don't think it would have been reviewable since the call on the field was no fumble. Don't they only automatically review turnovers and scoring plays?

Neither team played well.  Colts had no passing game and looked like a crappier version of the Titans.  And HOU had trouble stopping and the run and covering the middle of the field.  But they made more chunk plays and that helped them to win.

IF we beat the Jags. Then we have a chance to completely change the narrative of the season. We have a chance for our story to be putting Indy on a losing streak and their season in complete jeopardy but more importantly giving us a winning streak and in control of our destiny going into December. 

IF we beat the Jags.

We probably wont but its still cool to think about. 

Hilton being injured really hurts the colts.Thats Brissett go to guy .He had a couple drop off his hands he normally catches good defense on those plays also but had he made those who knows. I really hope dudes out against us-Seems to always torch our asses

Edited by JMoney420