Thursday Night Game - 11/21 - Colts @ Texans

CreepingDeath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything short of a bench clearing brawl that includes someone swinging a helmet will be a disappointment. 

Regardless of who wins we are essentially going to need to go 5-1 over the last stretch, which means I'm not necessarily looking for a winner, but for both teams to come out of Thursday worse for the

I hope Watson blows out his ACL and Brissett breaks his hip

17 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The foldable screens scare me for that same reason. The Samsung foldable phone has already had issues. As I’m sure this one will. I rarely ever buy first gen tech products with new tech in them like that. It’s guarenteed to have issues and the second gens are ALWAYS better. Plus it only comes  with 128gigs for $1500 LO Fucking L. 

I was playing around with the Samsung foldable at the AT&T store recently.  The salesman told me supposedly Samsung used a robot to fold and unfold some test phones like 1 million times or something to make sure the screens can withstand it.

11 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Game got better!!  I will admit a folding screen with no crease is some awesome shit.  But the mobile phone began as an asset for me, sales calls.  Now the phones cost so much you are working to pay for them.  $1500.  GG.

Game did get better, hope the Texans strike back here. I feel like the OG razr was really expensive for the time as well. I think it was $300-500 and that was an obscene price in 2004(?) eventually everyone had one of those or a blackberry. Maybe they will start the new trend again. 

16 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The foldable screens scare me for that same reason. The Samsung foldable phone has already had issues. As I’m sure this one will. I rarely ever buy first gen tech products with new tech in them like that. It’s guarenteed to have issues and the second gens are ALWAYS better. Plus it only comes  with 128gigs for $1500 LO Fucking L. 

Yeah... fuck any phone manufacturer that scrimps on storage. It's 2019, not 1999. Gigabytes are the new megabytes.

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I was playing around with the Samsung foldable at the AT&T store recently.  The salesman told me supposedly Samsung used a robot to fold and unfold some test phones like 1 million times or something to make sure the screens can withstand it.

That one was recalled before it even released. They had to recall them from testers because of issues with the screen. It looks cool as hell but like I said before, I’m not a fan of first gen tech. It always always has problems and the second gen fixes them. 

TD Texans! That felt so dirty to say. 

3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Oh please. A million robots folding and unfolding a million phones each can't replace the destructive ingenuity of 10 drunken rednecks on a mission.

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

That one was recalled before it even released. They had to recall them from testers because of issues with the screen. It looks cool as hell but like I said before, I’m not a fan of first gen tech. It always always has problems and the second gen fixes them. 

TD Texans! That felt so dirty to say. 

This wasn't the recalled phone.  It's the one they are selling right now.