Bovada odds for Trump Impeachment re-open at -210 which is 70% chance

freakingeek

@Rolltide, @Little Earl, @TitanDuckFan, @JakePA_Titan, @TennesseeTuxedo......it's time to make a killing!!!!

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/politics/odds-trump-impeached-70percent-chance/

Edit; It just went up again!

Edited by freakingeek

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We already know the results. He will be impeached in the house and acquitted in the senate. 

yeah, impeaching a corrupt president...

Adam Shiff has completely bossed the inquiry while Nunes is damn near spouting off UFO abduction shit and fast talking Jim Jordan couldn’t hold Barbara Jordan’s purse (flashback for LEarl hack). Trump

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What was Hillary's chance of winning the 2016 election during the summer of 2016?

Think they were pretty high there too....

I bet on sports because it's fun. My fun will be seeing yall cry about the results. Money won't make a difference. 

I don't know and don't care about Hillary or Obama. They aren't running the last time I looked. And we'll see who cries the cow tears in the end. 

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We already know the results. He will be impeached in the house and acquitted in the senate. 

If he is impeached some of these GOP senators will start thinking twice about hooking their wagon to a snake oil salesman. 

The Dems are a pathetic bunch.  Adam Shit knows he doesn't have the proof, so he goes against standards and fairness in his shitshow hearings.   I defy any libtard to refute this.   I realize many of you are quasi marxists, and believe the ends justify the means.  So continue to defend Pelosi and lying Shithead.

The invalidation argument is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

Trump is the President. He won. No one is disputing that. No one is trying to take away his victory. The current impeachment hearings is about stuff that happened AFTER he became President. 

If the House impeached him and the Senate somehow removed him in February of 2020 for example, how the hell does that invalidate the results of the 2016 election? 

Bill Clinton's impeachment doesn't invalidate the 1996 election. He still beat Bob Dole. It's just silly. 

The Titans lost to the Patriots in the playoffs and then beat them a few months later in the regular season, the playoff win still counts for the Patriots.

35 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I don't think the house will even impeach him.  Oh, they'll make a lot of noise, and even more excuses, but at the end of the day, sending an impeachment to the Senate for a trial is not something Dem leadership wants.

That would mean subpoenas, and testifying under oath, for a lot of people that want no part of that.  And once there, the Dems will lose most of the control they're exerting over the message.

It won't be hard to show example after example of the administrative state going rogue on the sitting president, and voters aren't going to like that one bit. Especially Trump supporters and independents.

And Shiffy might be king smoot in his committee, but if he gets called to testify in the Senate, he's gotta answer the call, along with any staffer of his that gets called about contact with Ciaramella or anyone else at the NSC.  He loses his home field advantage where he makes the rules.

Then there's the GOP Senator's choice of witnesses, which Schiffy and the 7th floor at State will have zero control over.  What's the over/under on the number of Ukrainian witnesses that Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Kerry and the State Dept want no part of?  I'd wager it's a lot.

No, I don't see this ever making it to the Senate.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Currently they're able to stifle dissent in the room, they have a complicit media helping out, they're free to edit transcripts, and yet they're having to poll focus groups to try and maximize the buzz.

They'll lose all of that in a Senate trial.

They'll probably drag it out, or even put things on hold until they see whether or not they can take back Senate control, should the Trumpster get re-elected.

If that should happen all bets are off.

But I wouldn't put any money on that either.

I think this is turning out to be everything Pelosi was afraid it would be, from the  very start.

This is why she didn't want to go down this road.

Keep on denying the inevitable.