Jags Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“In his sixth season as a Tennessee Titan, interior defensive lineman DaQuan Jones is having a career year and currently ranks 10th in PFF grade at 84.1. Jones is a true nose tackle, and the data show

I consider myself a fan of the Tennessee Titans.   I’m quite passionate about the team’s success/failure.     You guys are a bunch of fags.   Friggin’ homos.

Hard for Davis to get targets from the bench. I like the guy and still have high hopes , but all the missed time, especially on the practice field for both actual injuries and preventive reoccurrence of injury has played a part in his not taking the next step.

Edited by No1TitansFan

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Hard for Davis to get targets from the bench. I like the guy and still have high hopes , but all the missed time, especially on the practice field for both actual injuries and preventive reoccurrence of injury has played a part in his not taking the next step.

Correct....I think it's time for him to man up and start showing the skills we drafted him for...

2 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

He’s inching closer to being a bust.

Edited by Denali

25 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

Davis a good....very good.  He's been saddled with a shitty thrower of the pointy ball and coach/OC combos straight out of the 70s.  

I hate to continue making excuses for any player.  But there are situations, such as that of Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Wes welker, Emmanuel Sanders, etc. where the player's inclusion is inconsistent or they just never really get to show what they can do at their first NFL home. Let's just hope that we can get him more involved while he's still here.  Unless we by some miracle begin to understand this forward pass trend, It's impossible for this franchise to consider paying him or any other WR more than what they are giving to Humphries.

Edited by abc2330

13 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

It feels like Tannehill is due for a stinker in one of the next couple weeks. He’s been close to throwing several bad INTs. I want to see how it responds when things start to snowball against him. 

Or even worse a few bad games to where we head into the offseason with uncertainty. Hopefully not the case but definitely possible. 

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic