Rivers to the Titans Rumors

AussieTitanFan08

24 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

He's made so many he's probably figured out how to make them by himself now; doesn't even need the woman.

That would be impressive, even better than chromatie(sp?) With having a kid after a vasectomy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly think I'd rather have Tannehill. Rivers is 37 and frankly, hasn't been all that great this year.

Pretty tempting but I think at this point I'd probably rather stick with Tannehill than go with Rivers on one year rental.    Unless they think he has two good years left, then maybe you go

No...I would rather go back to Mariota. Rivers can be a turnover machine at times and we don't have nearly the weapons that the Chargers do either regards to the pass game.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

This game right here is just another notch in the “why the hell would we want Rivers anyway? Argument”. He just continually kills his team with backbreaking turnovers.

Yep,  four tonight.

Lose be 7 and give up 4 interceptions. 

Rivers arm may still be great but his decision making is godawful.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Wilson was on a bye so I had to start Rivers this week in FF. He throws 4 picks...I lose by 8 points. 

Feels bad man. 

Hey, it would appear you have a stalker too. Perhaps we should introduce them to one another. Who knows what twisted romance may bloom...