Roger Stone Found Guilty

reo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Trump administration is the most corrupt and incompetent in American history.

Most successful witch hunt ever

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Rogue said:

Dude, you fucked up. Jake didn't differentiate between House and Senate.  Now he has the defense if the Senate doesn't impeach Trump, then he's guiltless.  That's exactly how he will feel. 

I specifically stated impeached by the House. And impeached and removed are two distinctly different things. 

Roger Stone sent a message through "infowars" for Trump to pardon him. I heard a reporter say that late in the trial Stone was uneasy and worried. The reality of life in prison was hitting him. 

This morning I listened to Sam Nunberg going off the rails about a pardon. Nunberg is a Stone protege and he was saying that Trump is not going to pardon Stone because it would hurt him poltically. He said he should pardon him because he could have cooperated with Mueller he could have sank him(LOL that they admit this).

Manafort, Stone and now Flynn have all went all in on pardons. Gates and Cohen didn't trust Trump to follow through. 

I'd hate to be banking on Trump to pardon me. He's already got their loyalty and there is no reason he needs to pardon them. 

Trump fucks over everyone

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd hate to be banking on Trump to pardon me. He's already got their loyalty and there is no reason he needs to pardon them. 

Been saying this from the start. He's not pardoning anyone. If they're not talking then he doesn't need to.

38 minutes ago, reo said:

Been saying this from the start. He's not pardoning anyone. If they're not talking then he doesn't need to.

If he gets re-elected it would be beneficial to pardon them to show future witnesses they would be assured a pardon 

56 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If he gets re-elected it would be beneficial to pardon them to show future witnesses they would be assured a pardon 

He might start tossing out pardons and even more blatantly doing more illegal shit once Republicans in the Senate decide not to convict. 

21 minutes ago, reo said:

He might start tossing out pardons and even more blatantly doing more illegal shit once Republicans in the Senate decide not to convict. 

The Republican use the excuse that blaming Trump for anything means people are biased against him and making it up - the more complaints the more evidence of bias and making it up according to them. So republicans and Trump have create a perverse free crime bubble where the more crimes he commits the more it reflects on the accusers, not him. 

Edited by 9 Nines