Myles Garrett Hits Mason Rudolph With His Own Helmet

Jonboy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is obviously a lie.  This was nowhere close to losing 4 Super Bowls in a row.

I have no problem with Pouncey's actions.

If you think I have been defending Garrett you haven't read all of my posts or you haven't been reading them very carefully.  I'm not at all excusing what Garrett did and there is no doubt he crossed

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

So you wouldn't care if someone did that to you? He very well COULD have been hurt.  That's the point. Being hit in the head is no joke.

I would care both ways.  It's amazing you don't comprehend how you undercut your own arguments.

10 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Rudolph wasn't damaged either...

As much as you seem to think that a QB should be treated the same as any other player, the leagues has made it abundantly clear that that is not the case and every player on the field should be aware of that; a pass rusher who frequently is making contact with QBs, of all people, has to know that.

Edited by No1TitansFan

2 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

As much as you seem to think that a QB should be treated the same as any other player; the leagues has made it abundantly clear that that is not the case and every player on the field should be aware of that; a pass rusher who frequently is making contact with QBs, of all people, has to know that.

I totally agree.  The statement of mine that you quoted really doesn't have anything to do with this.

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Pushed Rudolph to the ground from behind after he and Garrett had been separated.

Thought Pouncey should have gotten a game instead of 3, he was coming to the defense of his QB, which all OL are trained to do at every level, wasn't really much of a kick, don't know if it even connected. Imagine what Lewan would have done if that had been a Titans QB ?.

I dont want 2 know. Chances are he would be out of the league for good.

23 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Rudolph wasn't damaged either...

Lucky for his garret isnt good at swinging blunt objects.

Going into this i assumed

Garret,6-10

Pouncey,2-3

Rudolf,1-2

And the other browns guy 1

Also thought the other steelers lineman might get 1 but after rewatching it he was just trying 2 break it up.

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Looked more like come on 2 me, but with a mouthgaurd in its hard 2 tell. But i know there wasnt a n word there

He says one word. Once his mouth opens, it does not close again like it would have to in order to say come on, which would be 3 consonants. I don’t understand how grown English speakers can’t get the “itch” part if nothing else. It’s very specific what you have to do in order to say that word.

He’s not using ventriloquism or anything tricky, I promise.

1 minute ago, GLinks said:

He says one word. Once his mouth opens, it does not close again like it would have to in order to say come on, which would be 3 consonants. I don’t understand how grown English speakers can’t get the “itch” part if nothing else. It’s very specific what you have to do in order to say that word.

He’s not using ventriloquism or anything tricky, I promise.

You can say any word without closing your mouth. It just dosnt sound normal. I was reading his lips cause as I said he was wearing a mouth piece. He has some open and close (not closed)in there and i said i could be wrong. 

But i didnt see a hard o which you would need for the word bitch. I will watch it again though.