TNF Steelers vs Browns

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rudolph was a bitch in this and should have been suspended a game for escalating it on his end.   Flipside is that making him play might be punishment enough for the Steelers 

I loved the game.  I started Mayfield, Landry and the Browns defense.  My opponent started Devin Bush and the Steelers Defense.   Current score 57-3.

Posted Images

Just now, abenjami said:

LOL

People will blame Myles Garrett for this but if you watch the beginning, it was Mason Rudolph who went at his Garrett's head first and tried to rip his helmet off.

Suspended them both 

I have to say that is pretty awesome by Garrett.  Someone tried to rip his helmet off.  He pulled away, grabbed the other guy's face mask, pulled the other guy to his feet, stood him up, ripped his helmet off, and wacked him in the head with his own helmet while 2 other guys tried to get in the way.

Damn impressive.

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

Nope. Mason was trying to get him off of him. 

What fucking game are you watching?  Mason twisted Garrett's head and tried to take Garrett's helmet off.  It's not even debatable.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Boy... what a thrilling finish to such a tooth pull of a game.

I loved the game.  I started Mayfield, Landry and the Browns defense.  My opponent started Devin Bush and the Steelers Defense.

Current score 57-3.

2 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

He didnt twist his head. Stop embellishing. The fact Garrett takes a swing at him with his own helmet and connects is going to be huge. Garrett may get a long suspension. Ogujoni too for shoving him down.

Garrett is obviously getting a fat suspension but let's not pretend the little bitch who threw 4 INT's and started it didn't deserve it.