Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science

reo

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:25 AM, Number9 said:

Final exam for seniors.                     A+

The earth is flat, if you swim too far out you'll fall off.

A man can live inside the belly of a whale for three days, without air tanks.  That's as long as the whales belly is big enough.  

How is the earth populated?  Well, there was supposed to be only two people.  But Eve listened to the talking snake.  Mistake.  God punished all women forever to get get babies by becoming pregnant.

A woman can be turned into salt, but not table salt.

A big boat can hold two of every animal known to man and they can live on a boat for 40 days.  Even though they normally eat other animals, they fast for 40 days.  They are real hungry when the boat lands, so best not to shake paws, wolves, wings-well just stay the hell away from them for a little while.

I can prove all this by showing you it in the bible.

God hates fags so he invented aids.

Current final exam for seniors:

Site the the 1st and 2nd laws of Thermodynamics, and explain how to ignore it when it doesn't fit your narrative.

State the probabilities that life formed, and that the universe was created that could sustain life all on it's own.

Show all the fossil records of transitionary life forms that must have taken place for evolution to be true.

All of sudden cells went from splitting to requiring two sexes to create life.

There are billions upon billions of universes.

I don't want to believe in God, so all this must be true.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://politicalwire.com/2019/11/14/ohio-moves-bill-to-allow-students-to-be-wrong-about-science/       sigh.... we're taking steps backwards as a society. This is depressing.

But this is exactly what you believe, right?  Before God there was nothing, right?  So God created everything out of nothing, right?     So ultimately, you believe something DID form out of

No. The religious right wants to ignore scientific findings that are inconvenient or contradictory to their beliefs. That is exactly what this bill says. It says that students cannot be penalized if t

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

All of sudden cells went from splitting to requiring two sexes to create life.

There are billions upon billions of universes.

I don't want to believe in God, so all this must be true.

Or I do believe very much in God and understand all this is past my ability to comprehend.  But not understanding doesn't mean I have to rely on the ideas of a particular religion.  Some christians say the bible is allegory.  That way you don't have to argue with people who say they don't believe Methuselah lived 500 years.