Clowney Could be the Missing Piece

Jonboy

At least for the defense, I think Clowney could be the guy to put us over the top. We already have a really good defense, but I think a guy like Clowney could push them into elite territory. Wake was only signed to a 1-yr deal (EDIT: I misremembered; it's a 3-yr deal but one the Titans could get out of after 1 year if needed). Can you imagine Landry coming off one side and Clowney off the other? Clowney looked absolutely dominant on MNF against SF. 

Vrabel definitely has a relationship with him from his time at Houston. Will be really interesting to see if the Titans go after him during FA.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least for the defense, I think Clowney could be the guy to put us over the top. We already have a really good defense, but I think a guy like Clowney could push them into elite territory. Wake was

It’s really a one year deal dressed up as a 3 year deal.    They could of course elect to keep him if his performance really improves. 

Here's the basics of the 2020 roster:   The Titans currently have 34 guys under contract that they would potentially want to keep.  That number includes guys like Raymond, Kalu and Roberson

34 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

At least for the defense, I think Clowney could be the guy to put us over the top. We already have a really good defense, but I think a guy like Clowney could push them into elite territory. Wake was only signed to a 1-yr deal. Can you imagine Landry coming off one side and Clowney off the other? Clowney looked absolutely dominant on MNF against SF. 

Vrabel definitely has a relationship with him from his time at Houston. Will be really interesting to see if the Titans go after him during FA.

Why would the Seahags trade for him and then let him walk in free agency?