TitansGuru

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cant use we... gtfo traitor.

Btw, this idea that Tannehill is going to sign here for 15M a year is off. He's going to be worth closer to 25M per year - somewhere between Cousins and Foles. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Btw, this idea that Tannehill is going to sign here for 15M a year is off. He's going to be worth closer to 25M per year - somewhere between Cousins and Foles. 

You know what's worth 15 - 25M per year, this thread and the Ryan Fitzpatrick homer prediction above! 

After dropping out of my fat ass and into the toilet!

3 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Anyone with a brain could tell they knew Mariota was an issue when they signed Tannehill.

Yes but the amount of time they gave him tells me that the primary concern was injury. I think they were as horrified as we were when they realized he was healthy and still sucked. 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

Yes but the amount of time they gave him tells me that the primary concern was injury. I think they were as horrified as we were when they realized he was healthy and still sucked. 

This one is on JR or AAS.  Not really sure why we needed 6 games to come to the undeiniable conclusion--that he wasn't fit to be this team's starting qb.

10 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Anyone with a brain could tell they knew Mariota was an issue when they signed Tannehill.

Yet they went out of their way from the get go to make it clear that he was here as the backup and "to push" Mariota.  In reality, they should have made it an open competition from day 1 and let the best guy win. 

Anyone with a brain knew that RT was better than Mariota. That doesn’t mean we want to automatically give him a long deal. Let’s see if he can stay healthy the last 6 games. He’s been as glass as Marcus his whole career. 

3 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

The stats are a little misleading.   The defenses MM faced were overall better than the 4 teams Tannehill has faced as a starter.   That is in no way me saying that Tanny isn't better.

The guys at MCM said that there was no truth to that.  

1 hour ago, VaTitan said:

Yeah, I think the bye week is huge for them to reset the offensive strategy and build around how the team is playing with Tanny at QB.

BTW....are you posting under this and the 9ers account you just created????  LOL

We can expect a top 3 gameplan next week since Smith has 2 weeks to prepare...

28 minutes ago, rns90 said:

This one is on JR or AAS.  Not really sure why we needed 6 games to come to the undeiniable conclusion--that he wasn't fit to be this team's starting qb.

It's always a difficult move unless you have Ryan Leaf.

During the game a woman on the Titans Twitter thread was calling for Mariota after the second three-and-out.

Fans fall in love. Fans bring money. So when you make a change, you better be sure the affect on the field is obvious and immediate. 

So it has to get SO bad for the dumb fan that a change is almost undeniable.