Lamar Jackson for MVP?

IrishTitansFan

My vote would go to Wilson at the moment, but Jackson has been unbelievable this season. He is on pace for 3700 yards passing and 27 TD's while completing 66% of his passes, he's also on the way to well over 1000 yards rushing. The Ravens have the best offense in the league because of him and have big wins over the Patriots and Seahawks recently. It won't be surprising if he gets MVP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m fascinated how the Ravens have went all in on Jackson and how good he’s been.    I drafted him in FF for these reasons

My vote would go to Wilson at the moment, but Jackson has been unbelievable this season. He is on pace for 3700 yards passing and 27 TD's while completing 66% of his passes, he's also on the way to we

Too early to tell on Mahomes? Laughable. He's a generational talent. He completely lit up the Titans and that was a terrible play call

Ending up with Harbaugh was a great fit. Harbaugh has not only watched his brother with Kaep, but he’s also taken a statue of a QB to the SB. He’s letting him run while also showing him how to sit in the pocket. It’s a good combination.

When I watched him at Louisville I thought he could be an upgraded version of Vick. His arm isn’t as electric, and he isn’t as fast, but he is a lot smarter. He’s a short term QB though. He’s never going to be elite dicing up defenses from the pocket, but he may not need to be to win a championship. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ending up with Harbaugh was a great fit. Harbaugh has not only watched his brother with Kaep, but he’s also taken a statue of a QB to the SB. He’s letting him run while also showing him how to sit in the pocket. It’s a good combination.

When I watched him at Louisville I thought he could be an upgraded version of Vick. His arm isn’t as electric, and he isn’t as fast, but he is a lot smarter. He’s a short term QB though. He’s never going to be elite dicing up defenses from the pocket, but he may not need to be to win a championship. 

I think he's a way better passer than Vick was. He has the odd erratic throw but he has one or two absolute dimes a game too. He isn't afraid to challenge coverages and he doesn't bail from the pocket as often as you'd think. He's really good. It's interesting that the league figured out Kaep with Greg Roman but can't stop Lamar with the same OC. 

36 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

I think he's a way better passer than Vick was. He has the odd erratic throw but he has one or two absolute dimes a game too. He isn't afraid to challenge coverages and he doesn't bail from the pocket as often as you'd think. He's really good. It's interesting that the league figured out Kaep with Greg Roman but can't stop Lamar with the same OC. 

I’m not sure if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me. He’s an upgraded version of Vick who can process the field and throw in the intermediate. 

Right before week 1 Jamal sent me a message that if you wanted to make MM fans mad tell them Jackson is who Mariota hopes to be(or something like that). 

I sent him one back that said if you wanted to make Jackson fans mad tell them he hopes to be Mariota......

I think he thought I was kidding 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not sure if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me. He’s an upgraded version of Vick who can process the field and throw in the intermediate. 

An offense was never built around Vick's running. They tried to put him in more of a conventional offense. I think Vick was also too small to hold up like Jackson does. 

But yes Jackson is a better version of Vick for sure. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

What a great QB..Im amazed at his skills...I cringe when he takes big shots running the ball .. how long can he take the wear and tear is the question..I give him props!!!