Saffold isn’t happy with the way fans treat him.

heyitsmeallen

He can get fucked. 

You could be the best in the world at anything and people are still going to troll you on the internet.  He can wipe his tears with all the millions he's getting from the Titans and then use the rest to get some counseling on how to grow the fuck up. 

Really? He thinks HE'S got it bad? People roast Lewan, Douglas and Davis way more. 

I actually feel like most here have given him the benefit of the doubt in considering he’s had to adjust to a new scheme and also had Mariota at QB early.   

Maybe I’d feel differently in his shoes, but I can’t imagine caring what people on Twitter thought of me if I were making millions of dollars playing a sport. 

He literally said when he came here that training camp would not make him better. He said he's already at tops as a player and practice only continues to maintain success.

I ain't seeing it. I see he's been a fucking liability and he's got an attitude problem. Spain out there pro bowling. RIP Spain. Wish you could rip that shirt off one last time for the Press and have Marcus drive you home.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

He is being treated unfairly by dumbasses like ninja but that's the gig. He needs to grow up. Stay off twitter and dont interact with the mouth breathers.

Hes a whine baby but he’s still taking flak for his bad start. He’s been fine the last 6 weeks or so.

Archived