Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Evans and Landry

Robinson has built a great team. Where he has faltered, he has been quick to correct. He’s been quick to cut players. Now I ask, will he make the changes necessary coach wise the same way? I think Vrabel can be good, he showed that last year. But Smith is bad and the roster has too much talent for another first time OC figuring things out. Robinson must hire a HC of the Offense if he is going to keep Vrabel. I’m talking about an experienced guy like a Norv Turner type. 

I was just about to post about these two. 

last year when we drafted Evans I was stoked. I was banging the tables saying he was the perfect fit and is a day 1 starter and immediate contributor with all pro potential and he is really showing it. 

I liked Landry just not in the first. I felt he had only one pass rush and that was the speed rush. He has added a few more moves to his game and it really shows. He has 7 sacks in 10 games this year. He is on pace for 12.5-13 sacks. Impressive. 

4 minutes ago, 9ErFan said:

I was just about to post about these two. 

last year when we drafted Evans I was stoked. I was banging the tables saying he was the perfect fit and is a day 1 starter and immediate contributor with all pro potential and he is really showing it. 

I liked Landry just not in the first. I felt he had only one pass rush and that was the speed rush. He has added a few more moves to his game and it really shows. He has 7 sacks in 10 games this year. He is on pace for 12.5-13 sacks. Impressive. 

Thought u were done?

David Long Jr looked good again today. That’s another one starting off on the right track.

Edit:  Ah, I see I’m late with this commentary. As long as the kid gets some props.

He gets huge props coming in as nickel LB. Great find and pick so far.

Edited by GLinks

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yes they were bad picks but its unrealistic to expect a GM to be perfect.

So those are the only two that's keeping him from being perfect? 

Those were high second round picks. I can expect better from day 1 and 2 picks. 

Then add Conklin and Davis really haven't lived up to the resources spent on them. 

He's far from perfect. 3rd and 5th round picks kinda bailing him out.

Edited by JakePA_Titan