Your 2020 Titans Starting QB Is...

Jonboy

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I have to admit I was chuckling when I saw the reactions to Tannehill running it in, and how everyone was fawning over him and his heroics.. especially since, if it were Mariota, he would have been called a clueless retard. 

That completely off.  If Mariota makes the same play, he'd get plenty of credit because it was completely necessary at that point in the game.  The reality is that he'd never try a run like that and would have been tackled short.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota sucks btw

The debate is over. RT>MM in every facet. With the ability to make plays comes leeway on bad sacks and other negative plays. I've said all along all QB's miss throws and make poor decisions from ti

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

That completely off.  If Mariota makes the same play, he'd get plenty of credit because it was completely necessary at that point in the game.  The reality is that he'd never try a run like that and would have been tackled short.

I’ve been around TR long enough to call bullshit on this. 

Just now, StephenIsLegend said:

I’ve been around TR long enough to call bullshit on this. 

It's simply not true that people on here would have had issue with Mariota making the key runs that Tannehill did.  You are just whining because you were one of the last defenders of Pineapple Tebow.

19 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

On the CBS show after the game. Now who he told I don't know, but he said this on the broadcast or maybe he just kept the thought to himself. Being a former QB I'm sure he analyzes stuff like this.

IDK. It seemed like a pretty common observation to me. Pretty much everyone was saying that sooner or later Tannehill will be the starter in 2019 for some reason.

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

IDK. It seemed like a pretty common observation to me. Pretty much everyone was saying that sooner or later Tannehill will be the starter in 2019 for some reason.

The vast majority on here were basing that on Mariota getting injured.  Many were adamant that there was no way Mariota was going to be replaced for performance - even during TC and at the start of the regular season when it was obvious Tannehill was better.

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You'll get all that Mariota homer stuff out of your system over time. 

I forgot MM existed as I watched the game yesterday

Being at the game, I thought it was odd that Mariota still goes out there for the coin flip.

I said this after his first game and it still seems true so far... Tannehill is our best QB since McNair.

Pretty crazy.

I've got my homer goggles on a bit here but if he plays well and stays healthy there's no reason he can't be the starting QB for years with how long Qbs are able to play now

6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

No you posted that Mariota was being treated unfairly because Tannehill wasn't getting bashed like he did. It's comical. I thought you weren't like Joel with Gabbert? 

Mariota got 6 games this year he didn't deserve and had his ass kissed for 5 years like I've never seen. You're still doing it. 

When did I say Mariota was being Treated unfairly Mr spin? I said the QBs weren’t being treated the same by the board when evaluating their play. I’m happy Tannehill is playing great.