Jonboy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota sucks btw

The debate is over. RT>MM in every facet. With the ability to make plays comes leeway on bad sacks and other negative plays. I've said all along all QB's miss throws and make poor decisions from ti

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’d say that where we sit now, more unlikely than likely unless it’s us trading up into the back of the first. 

So much will depend on these next 6 games, if we end up picking outside the top 15 you would think Burrow/Tua/Herbert will be gone, that then raises the question what JRob thinks of Eason/Love.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

So much will depend on these next 6 games, if we end up picking outside the top 15 you would think Burrow/Tua/Herbert will be gone, that then raises the question what JRob thinks of Eason/Love.

Hard pass on Tua and Herbert.

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Hard pass on Tua and Herbert.

I agree, i want neither of them. Burrow is the best, but he will go before we pick. I like Eason a lot, but he may benefit from another season in college. 

My opinion is we roll with Tannehill for 2020, especially with Burrow likely going #1. I really like Eason, but need to see more and he may need another year. That 2021 class could feature Lawrence and Fields along with Eason and would be a spot to make a move if Tannehill falters.

10 minutes ago, japan said:

I can't see Robinson starting his clock ticking with Tannehill only.

Well you said 1st round. You can't just lock in a QB not knowing where they pick or who'll be there. 

It could be better to go with Tanny than force another QB in round 1. 

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

When was the last time a vet QB latched on to their 2nd stop and got a decent extension? Feels like it has been a while.

Trying to get a feel for $.

Alex Smith. Drew Brees.

35 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Well you said 1st round. You can't just lock in a QB not knowing where they pick or who'll be there. 

It could be better to go with Tanny than force another QB in round 1. 

Of course if they keep winning and have a really low pick then things are different.  But do you see that happening?  I'm predicting the QB of the future is either traded for or drafted in first.