Jonboy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota sucks btw

The debate is over. RT>MM in every facet. With the ability to make plays comes leeway on bad sacks and other negative plays. I've said all along all QB's miss throws and make poor decisions from ti

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

There’s no doubt holding the ball too long and the fumble risk is Tannehill’s weakness. We’ll have to gameplan for that going forward but he’s earned his right to lead this team in 2020. 

Not saying I still wouldn’t draft a guy, but we need to lock up Tannehill for at least 3 years and name him the starter this offseason. 

Lol emotional decision time. No way. 

RT will have options. He’ll be right up there with Dalton and Cam (if he’s healthy) as the top FA QBs if he keeps playing well. 

There’s really no guarantee that he’ll stay here. Remember his agent is the one who targeted Tenn as the best place for RT to build his value. He’s going to do what is best for him. 

8 minutes ago, japan said:

The odds of us drafting a QB in the first are staggeringly high.

Less than they were 4 weeks ago.

Have to remember draft position, win another 2 games and the 4th best QB might be the best you can hope for in the 2020 Draft, at that point it might be better waiting till 2021.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

1 hour ago, TeamRobinson said:

Yeah he walked into a few mariota-esque sacks that had me shitting bricks but you can't be mad at the end of the day with a W. Fuck andy reid

I think that will decrease in the future. Beside penalties, the offensive line looked like an actual NFL line today. You can tell they focused on run blocking and awareness during practice. Wasn't the vanilla bs that we're used to

15 minutes ago, japan said:

The odds of us drafting a QB in the first are staggeringly high.

I sure hope not. If so, none will be any more of a sure thing than RT. All I see is Dalton, Trubisky,  Rosen, etc. Yes there is always Mahones potentially out there. And if Fields were out there and he dropped, I would be fine with that. But not Herbert, Eason, Fromm, etc. 

Burrow? Looks great. So did RG3. 

I just think RT gives this team a better chance if we draft what we need. Pass rush, CB, wr speed, OL, rb better than Lewis ( easiest to find), to compliment what we have. 

Titans could be a contender with any of that and Simmons available all year.

And Lewan has been a pain but if he gets smarter with the PEDS and testing , we do not need to reach for OT.