OILERMAN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give this bum a 1 review and mock him    I am 

If his play improves, you gotta respect the man for owning up to his faults and working to correct him.    or, you can be an immature troll with an axe to grind and continue to pile on. 

27 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He didn't own up to anything. He made a video denying wrongdoing and cried. It was pathetic. He was lying his ass off. Respect that? No 

And the penalty he got for pushing the guy was as stupid as it gets. How many times can he do that? Honestly is he retarded or something? That's common sense shit. 

He was also just made the highest paid OT and has been major liability since. 

I’m talking about the tweet from today, dude. 

And I’m not just talking about you. There are several posters here who have reduced themselves to trolling. 

Lol, go back and watch the game, he was easily our best OL out there today, the PF was stupid, over aggressive play, the holding call was BS and the false start was on Ben Jones and our stupid fans who won't fill our stadium, 3 of the OL were moving because they were on a silent count and they anticipated it wrong.

4 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Lol, go back and watch the game, he was easily our best OL out there today, the PF was stupid, over aggressive play, the holding call was BS and the false start was on Ben Jones and our stupid fans who won't fill our stadium, 3 of the OL were moving because they were on a silent count and they anticipated it wrong.

The bone headed penalties are killing the offense

4 hours ago, tgo said:

Watching the game, after his false start my non-fanatic nephew said, "well Lewan just lost the game for us."  He knows everybody is tired of his FU's, so he's trying to be a man about it.  He still hasn't offered any money back.

Mariota never said shit.  He's throw a terrible pass and just go huddle em back up like nothing was wrong.  Throw some picks, after the game Marcus would just say "we have to play better."

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Watching the game, after his false start my non-fanatic nephew said, "well Lewan just lost the game for us."  He knows everybody is tired of his FU's, so he's trying to be a man about it.  He still hasn't offered any money back.

Mariota never said shit.  He's throw a terrible pass and just go huddle em back up like nothing was wrong.  Throw some picks, after the game Marcus would just say "we have to play better."

Mariota threw picks in 1 game this season...his last as starter.  At least be honest about shit.

2 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

The drive killing penalties have been a thing since he was drafted.  

He's good, but not good enough to put up with the BS.  That said, regardless of what happens next, he will be @OILERMAN's next target, and he will ride that pony until he's eventually right.

False, I said he needs to be kept and get back on the juice

3 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

Mariota threw picks in 1 game this season...his last as starter.  At least be honest about shit.

Sorry.  I was thinking about the last couple of years.  And the passes with no Titans zip code on them.

2 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

I have to be honest.  I didn't really notice Lewan (in a negative way) after the penalties.  The starting G's were a bigger problem.