Inside Info Marcus hurt his shoulder against N.E

19 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

This is really dumb. So the Titans have an injured backup QB? behind a QB who also is known to get hurt? jfc.

Why not?  They did the same thing last season.

They trotted him out behind Gabbert and he ended up playing, and winning, in week 3.

We know they've worked out other QBs, and that Woodside is ineligible.

I don't think it's beyond possibility.  I just don't believe he hurt his throwing arm landing on his left shoulder.  If he's injured it didn't happen on the 2 pt conversion in preseason.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asked not to say anything.    Posts to TitansReport

Marcus Mariota sucks. That’s his injury. Keep nonsense like this shit off the board.

Not sure what the fascination is with rehashing every aspect of Mariota's tenure as the Titans starting QB, he is done in Nashville its time to move on.

28 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

He lands on his left shoulder.

I see that now.... Slams very hard....a messed up left shoulder could still affect your throwing significantly..... This negates my left arm bag carrying hypothesis.... I just want the truth I’m not tied to keeping Marcus nor do I have any agenda...... I did believe in him and I thought he would seize his contract opportunity and flourish he definitely did not.... If there’s an injury to either shoulder I just wonder how much it affected his abilities 

8 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Why not?  They did the same thing last season.

They trotted him out behind Gabbert and he ended up playing, and winning, in week 3.

We know they've worked out other QBs, and that Woodside is ineligible.

I don't think it's beyond possibility.  I just don't believe he hurt his throwing arm landing on his left shoulder.  If he's injured it didn't happen on the 2 pt conversion in preseason.

The family friend said the preseason game against N.E on the two-point attempt 

Just now, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

I just have been trying to figure out what’s wrong with Marcus for a while I originally asked the guy if his nerve was still damaged.... He said the arm is fine but he hurt his shoulder on the 2pt play

What’s wrong with him is he sucks.

And thankfully he’s not the Titans problem anymore. 

11 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

I don’t care why lie about the shit? The impact of his shoulder the left one on that play was pretty significant 

Not really.  It's not like he pancakes onto the turf.

He hits and rolls, which is a common way of avoiding an injury during a fall.

It's used extensively in martial arts and parkour.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

5 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Not really.  It's not like he pancakes onto the turf.

He hits and rolls, which is a common way of avoiding an injury during a fall.

It's used extensively in martial arts and parkour.

Unless you’re a M.D then how the fuckto you know for sure whether that impact could cause a shoulder injury 

9 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

Unless you’re a M.D then how the fuckto you know for sure whether that impact could cause a shoulder injury 

Well, I must confess,...  I'm not Bongo so I can't be certain.

But I've watched Marcus longer than anyone here, and I've seen him roll the landing numerous times in college and in the league.

I just think it's highly doubtful he was injured to the extent you're claiming, by landing and rolling on his left shoulder.

5 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, I must confess,...  I'm not Bongo so I can't be certain.

But I've watched Marcus longer than anyone here, and I've seen him roll the landing numerous times in college and in the league.

I just think it's highly doubtful he was injured to the extent you're claiming, by landing and rolling on his left shoulder.

To what extent did I claim? I’m just wondering what happened to the 2016 guy...?

8 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

I’m just wondering what happened to the 2016 guy...?

So do a lot of other people.

And some believe they know.

But, there are others here who who just don't care any longer.

He's done in N'ville, and they're happy about that.  This level of speculation and rumors just prolongs their inevitable.

And the argument so many are tired of having and reading.