Inside Info Marcus hurt his shoulder against N.E

Met a family friend that helps with Marcus’  8 Foundation and Mariota’s parents were staying at my hotel last week in SF The family friend told me he injured his shoulder on the preseason two-point attempt at home. I was asked not to say anything but I’m curious as to your thoughts about how this was affecting 8 early on as we’ve all noticed velocity and zip being way off compared to 2016 Marcus... Was he embarrassed? Did he not tell the team until later? Is the shoulder still bothering him? If he’s got a bad shoulder I feel bad for him because he never got to shoot his last shot in Nashville full strength....... I know about the IR speculation having heard this it confirms to me he has been injured at least to some capacity........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asked not to say anything.    Posts to TitansReport

Marcus Mariota sucks. That’s his injury. Keep nonsense like this shit off the board.

Not sure what the fascination is with rehashing every aspect of Mariota's tenure as the Titans starting QB, he is done in Nashville its time to move on.

2 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

Met a family friend that helps with Marcus’  8 Foundation and Mariota’s parents were staying at my hotel last week in SF The family friend told me he injured his shoulder on the preseason two-point attempt at home. I was asked not to say anything but I’m curious as to your thoughts about how this was affecting 8 early on as we’ve all noticed velocity and zip being way off compared to 2016 Marcus... Was he embarrassed? Did he not tell the team until later? Is the shoulder still bothering him? If he’s got a bad shoulder I feel bad for him because he never got to shoot his last shot in Nashville full strength....... I know about the IR speculation having heard this it confirms to me he has been injured at least to some capacity........

My brother's, aunt's, uncle's, best friend's neighbor can confirm this...

Yes Mary needs yet another excuse for terrible play

6 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Marcus Mariota sucks. That’s his injury. Keep nonsense like this shit off the board.

Oh fuck off, discourse nazi. You can still make fun of him being stupid enough to do something like that in a preseason game if it'll make you feel better about the lost season. He's still gone next year even if the suck-ass part of his play was injury related.