Bears Waive RB Mike Davis

tgo

The Titans may not get him but they should at least put in a claim. He’s a powerful runner that is a good receiver and pass protector and excels on screens. 

I bet he’d offer more than Lewis who

we are likely going to release next year, and we’d have the BYE week to catch him up. 

Put in a claim and waive Grasu imo. Keep Rod Smith rostered for ST

The Titans just heavily game planned Lewis only a week ago to feature him. I find it unlikely they would add a RB or even dream about replacing him. They also seem to love Flueallen to an over the top degree

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans just heavily game planned Lewis only a week ago to feature him. I find it unlikely they would add a RB or even dream about replacing him. They also seem to love Flueallen to an over the top degree

The Fluellen stuff is the most strange. Guy hasn’t done a thing in the league yet he continues to draw a paycheck. And his one shot to replace Henry he goes down in a heap untouched. 

31 minutes ago, japan said:

The Fluellen stuff is the most strange. Guy hasn’t done a thing in the league yet he continues to draw a paycheck. And his one shot to replace Henry he goes down in a heap untouched. 

Fluellen is on IR. He was kept around because he is a great STer and you need the third RB to play ST

Thats why Rod Smith is here now. 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

They wont be doing that again probably! 

54 minutes ago, japan said:

besides what tgo said I think Vrabel loves what he does in the offseason 

One of the interesting lines is that Lewis looked great in the Panthers game until he fumbled. I say give him another shot in the offense. 

We have to become fluid at some point with the personnel and play calls. If the guy can even be a functional back it adds a huge dimension to the offense we are missing. 

Archived