Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

Mahomes is starting Sunday

37 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

No, he's gonna put Adoree 1 on 1 with Hill, like he tried to put him on Hilton last season..  LOL

Adoree's centerfield help will be busy with Kelce, so I expect Mahomes to have a day.

While anyone on hill is a bad matchup, and i think adoree is one of the few guys in the nfl who can atlest keep up with him. Im looking forward 2 that matchup. For better or worse.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

If Will Fuller and T.Y. Hilton run right by adoree Hill is gonna make him look slower than the dumb kid in class.

This is a great match up. KC will need to bring their A game to win. Stopping Henry will be priority #1. Of course the Titans know that and will scheme accordingly. KC linebackers are not very good. Tannehill can exploit that. KC Dbs , especially the safety play, are very good ....unlike last year. KC needs to get up early or this game will be ....who has the ball last.  Watch out for Hardman , he is an awesome rookie receiver that is as fast as Hill. Looking forward to this.

The fact KC is starting Mahomes shows how mush Reid & Co respect the Titans.

Just now, Fanatic said:

This is a great match up. KC will need to bring their A game to win. Stopping Henry will be priority #1. Of course the Titans know that and will scheme accordingly. KC linebackers are not very good. Tannehill can exploit that. KC Dbs , especially the safety play, are very good ....unlike last year. KC needs to get up early or this game will be ....who has the ball last.  Watch out for Hardman , he is an awesome rookie receiver that is as fast as Hill. Looking forward to this.

Trust me, I've been hyping Hardman since before the draft. I know how much of a threat he is. I like our offense vs your defense, I just don't think that our offense can keep up with yours drive for drive and that your pass rush will likely be more effective than ours. We'll see how it goes but I don't see a close game.

2 hours ago, Fanatic said:

Fisher, LDT and Wylie are the  starters that have been out 3 weeks and unlikely to start Sunday.

They all practiced except Fisher though. 

If they want to risk him getting hurt again we need to capitalize on that. Force some disruption and clobber him. Rush him and make him nervous. Amazing things can go in our favor if we can pressure him enough.

2 hours ago, Fanatic said:

Ok... I'm convinced. You're definitely Andy Reid.

5 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ok... I'm convinced. You're definitely Andy Reid.

Hey Touched The Tard, how’s your tard asshole feeling tonight? Wiggle Wiggle.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, Fanatic said:

So are you betting the house on it? Should be a good game. FYI.......Mahomes and Hill have only been on the field together for 10 plays this season. Hill was hurt and out after game one. Mahomes has not played with both Hill and Hardman on the field together. As you know those two are really really really fast. Watkins is healthy again as well. So the KC opffense has not been at full strength until this week. I think Mahomes gets 5 td passes this week. KC 41 Titans 24

Suck on these nuts 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:06 PM, Stan said:

I’m never confident about a titans win but I see us pretty much beating the chiefs especially at home. 

When I have a feeling I am always right suck on it my balls to heavy to carry today 

14 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You’re still a fucking retard, apparently. Never change. 

Coming from a guy who sleeps with his sister thanks bud