patsplat

How much do we miss LaFleur?

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

Well if we were in field goal range, I'm not sure how all the play calls in the drive were pure idiocy....

 

That drive was gifted after Harold Landry's forced fumble, as I recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't miss him at all. Other than Henry playing lights out that stretch after the bye, the offense was garbage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

I don't miss him at all. Other than Henry playing lights out that stretch after the bye, the offense was garbage. 

Did you miss what we looked like with a healthy Mariota this year?  LaFluer had the version of that guy who couldn't grip a football.  Just think about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, patsplat said:

 

That drive was gifted after Harold Landry's forced fumble, as I recall.

 

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked at the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

Edited by oldschool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

 

Heh nah I just forgot which drive was which

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

Did you miss what we looked like with a healthy Mariota this year?  LaFluer had the version of that guy who couldn't grip a football.  Just think about that.

That was just an excuse. Mariota made no difference. He has proven that himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, oldschool said:

 

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked at the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

 

Yeah yeah. Well I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it to go to the bar in Hoboken & get drunk for the game today. What do you think, that or drink on my couch while we get our teeth kicked in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.