patsplat

How much do we miss LaFleur?

52 minutes ago, tgo said:

Well if we were in field goal range, I'm not sure how all the play calls in the drive were pure idiocy....

That drive was gifted after Harold Landry's forced fumble, as I recall.

I don't miss him at all. Other than Henry playing lights out that stretch after the bye, the offense was garbage. 

9 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

I don't miss him at all. Other than Henry playing lights out that stretch after the bye, the offense was garbage. 

Did you miss what we looked like with a healthy Mariota this year?  LaFluer had the version of that guy who couldn't grip a football.  Just think about that.

15 hours ago, patsplat said:

That drive was gifted after Harold Landry's forced fumble, as I recall.

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked at the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

Edited by oldschool

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

Heh nah I just forgot which drive was which

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

Did you miss what we looked like with a healthy Mariota this year?  LaFluer had the version of that guy who couldn't grip a football.  Just think about that.

That was just an excuse. Mariota made no difference. He has proven that himself. 

On 11/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, oldschool said:

maybe @tgo pulled a @Face and just looked at the box score while at the Jets game? just kidding Face relax.

Yeah yeah. Well I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it to go to the bar in Hoboken & get drunk for the game today. What do you think, that or drink on my couch while we get our teeth kicked in?