Trumps trolling their supporters to see how far they can take them - Donald Trump Jr. equates business sacrifices (they did not happen anyway) with soldiers who gave their lives for the country

9 Nines

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/11/07/visit-arlington-cemetery-reminded-donald-trump-jr-all-his-familys-sacrifices-he-writes/

The Washington Post quotes Donald Trump Jr. in his new book, Triggered, in which he recounts a visit to Arlington National Cemetery which made him think of all the business “sacrifices” his family had to make in their father’s quest to become president.

Writes Trump: “I rarely get emotional, if ever. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

He added: “In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office.’”

Just now, VaTitan said:

Thanks 9's.....now I can't decide which entitled prick I want to fight more, Don Jr. or Kushner.

I still think it's Kushner though....lol

Go with both.  Bang their heads together.

3 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Maggie  Haberman who has covered Trump for years stated in an interview that if Trump somehow won in 2020, that the plan would be to have Don jr. run as his successor. 

I dunno. It's also been reported that he wants to run some sort of apprentice style tv show for politics, probably to find the next presidential candidate. 

5 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Maggie  Haberman who has covered Trump for years stated in an interview that if Trump somehow won in 2020, that the plan would be to have Don jr. run as his successor. 

Don jr is actually dumber than his dad, amazingly 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived