Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

TNF Chargers vs Raiders

18 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

I'll comment,  that way this thread won't look like Jamal's Twitter feed. 

Do you think his Twitter feed is worse than his high school yearbook?

15 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Do you think his Twitter feed is worse than his high school yearbook?

I would have guessed he was home schooled 

Pretty blatant officiating screw-up on that delay-of-game by the Chargers.     The clock had already hit zero and the officials blew the play dead just as the ball was snapped...Rivers takes the shotgun snap and starts to relax, but the Raiders keep coming and two guys absolutely crushed Rivers.   

They took Rivers down hard a good two seconds after the whistle...but no flag.   If I was Rivers or Anthony Lynn, I'd be absolutely livid.

Da Raydas!!!

Mayock + Gruden > JR + Vrabel

And they traded Cooper and Mack

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All these smart ass Titans fans laughed at them trading those two and drafting Ferrell. They better than the shitty ass Titans. 

The joys of being a Titans fan. 😔😔😔

Crazy how many Chargers games finish with Rivers throwing an INT while trying to complete a game winning drive, no idea why they were attempting all those downfield shots when they still had 3 timeouts.

42 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Da Raydas!!!

Mayock + Gruden > JR + Vrabel

And they traded Cooper and Mack

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All these smart ass Titans fans laughed at them trading those two and drafting Ferrell. They better than the shitty ass Titans. 

The joys of being a Titans fan. 😔😔😔

Oh shut the hell up.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Crazy how many Chargers games finish with Rivers throwing an INT while trying to complete a game winning drive, no idea why they were attempting all those downfield shots when they still had 3 timeouts.

What amazed me was on the Chargers’ final drive, Rivers had what...7-8 uncatchable balls in a row?    They even gave him a new set of downs after a defensive holding call on 4th down...and  he STILL couldn’t complete a pass.  

15 minutes ago, nine said:

What amazed me was on the Chargers’ final drive, Rivers had what...7-8 uncatchable balls in a row?    They even gave him a new set of downs after a defensive holding call on 4th down...and  he STILL couldn’t complete a pass.  

I couldn't figure out the playcalling or decision making on that one.  Totally befuddling.

And LOL at trying to put Ferrell's good game without perspective: he was going against the second team OT's (both Right and Left).  That's the equivalent of getting sacks vs Dennis Kelly.

Edited by rns90