Sign in to follow this  
FanBoy84

Here's A Sad Fat Homer Tell All

This fan base has literally turned into the dumbest and most ignorant of dumber. Applauding mediocrity and the most ridiculous hire next to Ed Biles and Hugh Campbell in a first year defensive coordinator, (at least Ken Whisenhunt had a Super Bowl appearance track record). Tearing the walls right down again under the blinding lights of youthful coaches and an all-of-a-sudden-Jeff-Fisher-built-Rams-franchise. He did in fact draft that kid Goff, right? Put together most of those other players too, just saying. Worse coach in history. Not to mention giving the Titans the greatest 1990 Dallas Cowboy draft position gift of all time. Great job Robinson. And finally rebuilt into a contender (under of all coaches Mike Mularkey), and finally had a pretty solid team that went into the divisional round coming back 18 down in of all places Kansas City. But of course, that just wasn't good enough for you spoiled idiots. And now turn to Ryan Tannehill (love checking his overall record and stats), under a third year NFL defensive coordinator/coach, hiring their fourth offensive coordinator since 2015 (Arthur Smith of all people) supposed to elevate Mariota and the offense to the next level considering it hit a ceiling under that other guy... And once again, looking for the next year's draft gem.

Genius.

Well here's a bold prediction seemingly inevitable... The Titans trade for Cam Newton... Poor Marcus (who apparently sucks worse than Sam Darnold) will go to Green Bay under LaFleur, and Tannehill will sign a four year extension under the "great" Mike Vrabel - who will coach this team to a 7-9 record this year.  And Marcus Mariota will be in the playoffs before Ryan Tannehill and Mike Vrabel in another uniform.

Not to piss off the sensitive expert fans - posting redundantly stupid and obvious topics (that was pun/irony/) but I'll start off the replies for y'all....

"What the fuck are you even talking about?"

"Poor Touched The Tard, whole tard persona revolves around him thinking he’s a homers fool. Such a classic tard shit for brains."

"Dude, what's with this guy."

"Reason why certain post should be flagged."

"Vrabel issues are on what he inherited.  It's not coaching."

"This is too sad to even type a reply."

"Our losses, the vast majority of pain, is LG, overall line play, QB, and kicker. Yes, Vrabel has made some dumb, overly aggressive choices. Honestly we're probably 6-3 with a average kicker. How many other teams have missed so many FG/extra points."  (6-3 with Tannehill from week one and say Gostkowski? Rigghhtttt...?)"

"Guru, can you please block this guy."

Edited by FanBoy84

Hey Touched The Tard, maybe biological mom and pop were smarter than I thought they could ever be. “Get this brain damaged thing away from us.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

22 minutes ago, FanBoy84 said:

"This is too sad to even type a reply."

Oooh!  Oooh!  I know this one!

It's oldschool!  I hope he spares some of his time to type that famous one-liner!

23 minutes ago, FanBoy84 said:

"Our losses, the vast majority of pain, is LG, overall line play, QB, and kicker. Yes, Vrabel has made some dumb, overly aggressive choices. Honestly we're probably 6-3 with a average kicker. How many other teams have missed so many FG/extra points."  (6-3 with Tannehill from week one and say Gostkowski? Rigghhtttt...?)"

To be fair, this is most sports fans.  

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

No way. This guy wrote a manifesto length confession of his retardation.

I think it's TitanRein.  Huston's posts weren't the length of a novel and they were less angry.

6 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Will Marcus be in the playoffs as a starter?

Are you asking about the NFL playoffs?  If so, we'll never know because Marcus will never be a starter again.

Honored to have made the list. 

You can't deny that we would have a winning record with an actual kicker. You can't deny that we've had HUGE plays called back for dumbass penalties that were away from the play. I'm not ready to gut staff over that circumstantial uncontrollable bs. 

These people who cowardly hide behind a fake name are the worst vermin of all fans.  First, nobody more than a couple people you told know who you are.  The board is already anonymous.  So, here comes an anonymous chickenshit so scared he puts on a mask.  Good grief!!

Been posting here a long time.  I was originally #9.  The new format a long time before this site wouldn't take that(#) so I became Number9.  I have said a lot of things, some considered brilliant, dumb, ignorant, retarded and on and on.  But I always kept my name up for what I said.